• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dead By Daylight Discussion Thread

Surprised that no one made this thread yet

Anyway welcome to the Dead By Daylight Discussion Thread, here we can discussing anything about our popular survival horrors game, and don't forget for sacrifice to the Entity

Well this is a treat. I've been in the DbD forum myself. Got to see all the drama and such.

Honestly surprised this thread is empty.

Anyway let's start a discussion. Is Redhead's Pinky Finger actually broken or is it just overestimated?

Well this is a treat. I've been in the DbD forum myself. Got to see all the drama and such.

Honestly surprised this thread is empty.

Anyway let's start a discussion. Is Redhead's Pinky Finger actually broken or is it just overestimated?
No idea, i didn't follow the lore that much of myself lel

A quick question: Is there anything in the lore that actually confirms that The Entity is 3A? I know the entity can create "Realms", but a realm is an ambiguous term that could be anywhere from a house sized pocket dimension to an entire multiverse.

Wow, I did not expect this thread to gain traction again

Anyway the problem isn't really with Michael, it's mostly his add-ons so...

#BuffVanityMirror

I've always wanted more places to talk dbd so I just randomly typed it in the search bar lol

whoaaa It got a buff recently its actually really good lol. Mikes base kit needs a buff:( whenI fully stalk a survivor I legit can't use my power on them anymore

Posted a Killer speed revision, can't post links for some reason, but you can find it by browsing the tag attached to this thread

Also, The Entity needs reworking. Powers and Abilities need showings to back them up (Self-Sustenance has no showings, and the entire premise of DBD is an anti-feat to that), Concept Manipulation needs a type assigned, and stats need reworking as well. There's no definitive proof in the AP rating justification that suggest Universe level (justifies Planet level at best), and there's no justification for its Lifting or Striking Strength.

The Entity is known to have created The Realm and is omnipresent within it, so that's already an Omnipresent sub-rating for its Speed, which it currently lacks. Its range is wrong, as it exists separate from the main universe that the main canon Survivors and Killers come from yet can interact with it, as well as other universes that the crossover characters come from (Evil Dead, Resident Evil, etc.) giving it Low Multiversal range at the minimum. IIRC its Realm contains a starry sky, and creating one is 4-A at minimum, with this rating carrying over to its durability due to it being Omnipresent. Its range being Low Multiversal possibly suggests that its Realm may even be of such a size. As well, given that time within the Realm is heavily implied to be incongruous with the home universe of DBD's original (non-crossover) cast, it may have it's own space-time continuum, suggesting Low 2-C. So, The Entity should most likely be "4-A, possibly Low 2-C". I'm not including a "possibly 2-C" rating as that is purely conjecture on my part and lacks the same level of proof as the 4-A and Low 2-C ratings

Also, The Entity needs reworking. Powers and Abilities need showings to back them up (Self-Sustenance has no showings, and the entire premise of DBD is an anti-feat to that), Concept Manipulation needs a type assigned, and stats need reworking as well. There's no definitive proof in the AP rating justification that suggest Universe level (justifies Planet level at best), and there's no justification for its Lifting or Striking Strength.

The Entity is known to have created The Realm and is omnipresent within it, so that's already an Omnipresent sub-rating for its Speed, which it currently lacks. Its range is wrong, as it exists separate from the main universe that the main canon Survivors and Killers come from yet can interact with it, as well as other universes that the crossover characters come from (Evil Dead, Resident Evil, etc.) giving it Low Multiversal range at the minimum. IIRC its Realm contains a starry sky, and creating one is 4-A at minimum, with this rating carrying over to its durability due to it being Omnipresent. Its range being Low Multiversal possibly suggests that its Realm may even be of such a size. As well, given that time within the Realm is heavily implied to be incongruous with the home universe of DBD's original (non-crossover) cast, it may have it's own space-time continuum, suggesting Low 2-C. So, The Entity should most likely be "4-A, possibly Low 2-C". I'm not including a "possibly 2-C" rating as that is purely conjecture on my part and lacks the same level of proof as the 4-A and Low 2-C ratings
I agree with this. A lot of the tomes in the archives also suggest that there is some sort of multiverse thing going on in Dead by Daylight’s mythos.

ngl I really think we need a conjuring chapter. ed and lorraine as survivors and the killers could be anybody from the conjuring verse (maybe even 2). It would be dope

I have just checked the profiles of Dead By Daylight and I found that there are problems.

The Power & Abilities of character profiles are generally messy. The solution is to 1) make a Verse-specific Powers and Abilities named "Killer Physiology (Dead By Daylight)" as the killers share many common abilities. 2) make another Verse-specific Powers and Abilities named "" and set all perks as Optional Equipment per Standard Equipment rule.

I'm working on a CRT, just some general clean-up and maybe some additions. I'll suggest a Killer and Survivor Physiology page.

What I really think we need is a pallet busting calc. Upon looking at the pallets closer, they actually have metal support beams in them. That could probably get them waaaaay higher into 9-B than they already are.

I'm working on a CRT, just some general clean-up and maybe some additions. I'll suggest a Killer and Survivor Physiology page.

What I really think we need is a pallet busting calc. Upon looking at the pallets closer, they actually have metal support beams in them. That could probably get them waaaaay higher into 9-B than they already are.
And it may be the time we add references to their abilities in accordance to Reference rule in VS Battles Wiki.

Its profile is a mess, there's no justification for some of its abilities and its AP is nonsensical
The Entity created its Realm, sustains it, and is omnipresent within it, so should scale to it. Regarding the size of the realm, the sky in the Dead Dawg Saloon map shows a full galaxy, so I'd say The Entity's a solid 3-C. Just need scans and that can be a pretty cut-and-dry CRT

I seem to remember there being some Tome lore that explains how the Entity has destroyed timelines. Could be misremembering though, need to look for it.

The Entity is shown to have some sort of presence across the multiverse or timelines as well (Its also stated to have destroyed some too)

Some of the tome lore seems to suggest this, also

Back