• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DCEU/WB SDCC General Discussion Thread

Well today is the day when we get our first Aquaman and Godzilla:King if Monsters trailer and info on future of the DCEU and other WB films

IMG 20180718 002113
The ocean is calling

Images-3

Let them fight

Images-4godzilla2
Thunder11

Sea dragon looks fantastic and speaking of dragons maybe i should change this to DCEU/WB discussion considering Godzilla trailr is coming

So who's hoping Arthur gets some upgrades in this film?

BTW you know the new Godzilla's a feat fest when Rodan flying destroys a town.

Oh yeah the Kaijus will be powerhouses. Ghidorah can apparently tear a hole in the stratosphere, rodan is essentially a flying nuclear shock wave and mothras bioluminecence can project rays of light according to the official website.

Aquaman is lifting up Sub marines and it's saud thatthe trident of Atlann will give you control over the oceans so High 6A Aquaman? Also if that trident was given to Atlan by Poseidon then High 6A Zeus won't be an outlier

@SS I mean if the Trident can cause storms on a continental scale then it might be upgrade worthy but I'd doubt it (here's hoping so because i wanna put DCEU Ares up against GOW Ares)

@Revan Gotta love Rodan's casually 7-B, also Ghidorah appears to be creating thunder storms and the destruction caused by Rodan would be nice to see calced when the actual film happens.

I imagine Shazam's going to end up being close to Diana since he's supposedly going to be on the League one day, he'll probs be low level for a little bit tho.

Also I really hope the other League members catch up to Supes soon

If the Trident is high 6A Aquaman can catch up. Considering WW84 takes place before JL WW not likely(unless Hades pops up and has high 6A feats)

I for one, am pretty excited for Aquaman.

Jason Mamoa is an extremely underrated actor and I think this role can really catapult him into the spotlight

Why do I feel like the tone to Shazam is a little too similar to Max Steel?

I feel tonal whiplash when looking at Shazam, considering how Warner Brothers potrays the other DC heroes. He feels way too jokey, like it's some comedy action movie instead of a superhero movie.

Yeah me too i can understand he is a kid inside but guess WB doesn't wanna take risks so they went full lighthearted with this one and i liked Snyder's vision(just my opinion,don't hate me)

It looks like Arthur will have an Atlantean friend(guessing vulko) training and swiming underwater with him in his younger years

@Oven I think it's becasue the film's tone won't be franchise driven so much as it is creatively driven (like Snyder tried to do but legitimately this time)

Shazam gets his powers from the gods so if Shazam is High 6A or Supes level at the end of the movie wouldn't that make the Old gods like Zeus and Ares high 6A

Back