• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dceu doomsday calc

Hello there,
I am here to request for a calc of the doomsday moon busting feat on krypton in man of steel assuming kryptons moon is similar/equal in size to ours. This feat is important because Zack Snyder said that Steppenwolf had battled the doomsday that was able to accomplish this feat.

ShatteredMoon.jpg

This is not where you are supposed to request for calcs. And this has already been calced at High 6-A

I believe this feat was rejected as both an outlier and as purely a reference. Though I don’t see why it being a reference would make it not usable (However it still is a massive outlier, so it being usable or not doesn’t matter at all).

I believe this feat was rejected as both an outlier and as purely a reference. Though I don’t see why it being a reference would make it not usable (However it still is a massive outlier, so it being usable or not doesn’t matter at all).
how is it an outlier? we literally have better feats than this in the dceu.

how is it an outlier? we literally have better feats than this in the dceu.
Which ones. I can’t think of anything, other than the mother boxes, that get anywhere close to high 6-A. The next best feat was 6-B and it was incredibly vague.

Which ones. I can’t think of anything, other than the mother boxes, that get anywhere close to high 6-A. The next best feat was 6-B and it was incredibly vague.
Zack Snyder said word for word that darkseid is a planet buster in the red carpet, and darkseid says it himself. he literally says he has busted 100k worlds.

Scans? Can you link where he said that?

I only remembering conquering worlds, not destroying them

i also think that superman one shotting the world engine feat shoulnt be scales off overpowering the beam but destroying something that could withstand enough force to terraform earth. Desaad also stated that superman destroyed the motherboxes nut just split. i just gave like 3 feats. to say that theyre all outliers when it is literally a prime element to the plot is wrong

i also think that superman one shotting the world engine feat shoulnt be scales off overpowering the beam but destroying something that could withstand enough force to terraform earth. Desaad also stated that superman destroyed the motherboxes nut just split. i just gave like 3 feats. to say that theyre all outliers when it is literally a prime element to the plot is wrong
The feat of destroying the world engine is calced at High 7-A. Also, Terra forming the planet is not 5-B, it's only High 6-A.

There's also no proof that the mother boxes are high 6-A in durability.

also the motherboxes vapourizes the surface of earth. has that been calced?

The feat of destroying the world engine is calced at High 7-A. Also, Terra forming the planet is not 5-B, it's only High 6-A.

There's also no proof that the mother boxes are high 6-A in durability.
first off, i am not asking for the feat of destroying the world engine, i was asking for how much terra forming the earth would be which would he high 6A like u said, there are two world engines so we split that in two, u would need to be able to tank the energy u output and same with the motherboxes. an explosion literally errupts from it. this explosion is capable of vapourizing the surface of earth in literal seconds and we know they didnt get destroyed because they have literally been used before

Back