• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC tier 0

So, the Writer is tier 0 due seeing Overvoid as a paper? but it doesnt means an ''inacessible transcendence'', it is the same relation that a Human has to a Paper, they are in the same level of existence, different from the characters inside of the paper, that indeed have lower existence

It's outdated.

Pretty sure people tried to downgrade the writer, and it doesn't qualify for Tier 0 anymore. Though, they said we should wait for the DC revisions.

I've been hearing that "The Writer" was going to be downgraded since last year.

Yeah as someone else said earlier, the profile is extremely outdated. There was a revision about the same thing a few months ago iirc, but was put on hold because of the major revision that's at work.

He will most definitely get downgraded. Although the tier is not known yet

It's a bit... complicated. Currently, the wiki is using a composite cosmology for DC comics, so yes, there is a 1A hierarchy in DC. But some of the big writers kind of contradict one another's work, so if those gets split up, then I highly doubt there will be a 1A hierarchy. Even High 1B won't be a thing imo.

I believe they're being talked about but staff knowledgeable on DC haven't gotten around to it.

How did the writer even get tier 0 in the first place? I read his appearances in Animal Man and it showed nothing about him transcending the Overvoid. This real world being mentioned during the story that he lives in is supposed to be Limbo. Not some place outside of the Overvoid.

How did the writer even get tier 0 in the first place? I read his appearances in Animal Man and it showed nothing about him transcending the Overvoid. This real world being mentioned during the story that he lives in is supposed to be Limbo. Not some place outside of the Overvoid.
Is 6 dimensional beings like Perpetua superior to the writer because they are outside the limbo?

I don't think that's the case here. It's a misunderstanding of the person who made the profile.

The writer seeing Overvoid as a paper isn't it the same as how featherine sees does witches like chess pieces or this is different?

And also I thought the writer is grant Morrison?

The writer seeing Overvoid as a paper isn't it the same as how featherine sees does witches like chess pieces or this is different?
Nah, let me explain
lc9roewudwj61_1.jpg

''she is on the level of a creator within the world of the witches'', creator in umineko (not talking about The Creator) is a character that its unbound by everything by the lower worlds, as stated in the scan, '''just look like we witches look down on humans from a higher sphere, she laughs at and look down upon the realm of us witches from an even higher world'', so, this statement show that Featherine is not in the same level of the witches, she is something that its unreachable and its even in a higher world

Nah, let me explain
lc9roewudwj61_1.jpg

''she is on the level of a creator within the world of the witches'', creator in umineko (not talking about The Creator) is a character that its unbound by everything by the lower worlds, as stated in the scan, '''just look like we witches look down on humans from a higher sphere, she laughs at and look down upon the realm of us witches from an even higher world'', so, this statement show that Featherine is not in the same level of the witches, she is something that its unreachable and its even in a higher world
Ok thank you.

Is 6 dimensional beings like Perpetua superior to the writer because they are outside the limbo?
No, The Writer doesn't live in Limbo. The real world as described in Animal Man is literally supposed to be the real world. The Writer appears in Limbo for the story, but being above limbo doesn't make you above him.

Setsuna isn't a part of the group doing the revisions, so what he's saying is made up. There will indeed be 1-A characters after the revisions.
Figured, it felt weird having no 1-A DC characters. Might I ask though, I assume 1-A is the limit, or is it H1A?

Might I ask though, I assume 1-A is the limit, or is it H1A?
Those kinds of determinations really haven't been made and won't for some time. Right now the discussions are mostly around "What is actually literally true about DC's cosmology, what is the evidence for it, and how best should we split it up?"

Personally, I won't rest until The Elder Scrolls is the only Tier 0 verse.

Back