• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel_Champion_07

VS Battles
Retired
FTL (Able to fly from The Kremlin to Egypt in under two seconds, launch Bizarro Supergirl into space at this speed and threw a basketball from the Earth to the Moon in 0.52 seconds. Able to intercept a meteor that was heading into the Earth's atmosphere from space in about five seconds)
A new section called Throwing Feats was added, and throwing speed of objects doesn't scale to combat speed
Note that throwing speed is typically not applied to combat speed, but only treated as attack speed, as it is usually considered a feat of strength more so than a measure of how fast the character can run or fight.
Besides, 0.52 seconds is the timeframe of the Moon moving, not the timeframe of the basketball travelling to the Moon
The first frame where we see the moon move is 2,907, & the last frame where we see it moving is 2,919. So it moves for about 13 frames. At 25 frames per second, this means 0.52 seconds
So the feat should probably be removed. Not sure whether speed gets downgraded, but the other calc only has the low ends accepted, so it'll be Massively Hypersonic+ at worst

Last edited:
While this makes sense, but I wouldn't really disregard the feat entirely, but just separate it from their natural combat speed since it's still qualifies as attack speed.

I agree that Supergirl’s basketball feat would only apply to Attack Speed, though MHS+ seems a bit too low since the cast has other feats in Relativistic - FTL range

Last edited:
Dunno who the first feat scales to, but @Oliver_de_jesus and I have talked about the third feat before and agreed the feat is weird given the weird camera angles and distance

Should probably be calced
While this makes sense, but I wouldn't really disregard the feat entirely, but just separate it from their natural combat speed since it's still qualifies as attack speed.
The speed of the basketball needs to be properly calced first because the original calc doesn't actually do this
Besides, 0.52 seconds is the timeframe of the Moon moving, not the timeframe of the basketball travelling to the Moon

Speaking of which has the calc been evaluated?

Back