• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

She-Hulk VS Supergirl (Marvel VS DC Super Hero Girls)

Tbh, half of those fights are from people intentionally making unfair fights just to stack victories for their fav characters, its like Sans but in reverse.

Anyway, what does this version of Supergirl start with?
The Disney+ show also made half of the world hate the character, making people just create matches to see her lose

Attempting to launch her opponents into the sky with a punch. If that doesn't work, heat vision.
Getting close would be the end of Supergirl, She-Hulk is far more skilled at h2h and could easily just grab her mid-air and do whatever

If that doesn't work, heat vision.
That's Kara's best option, keeping at the distance, but even that ain't much. She-Hulk can just jump at her with her super strength and acrobatics... or use her plot manipulation.

Also worth noting that this version of Kara is… kind of stubborn and also dumb. Like she does not make very rational decisions 70% of the time so, I don’t really think she has a shot at winning this one. Even then, anything she shoots with heat vision will regen.

Unlike her MCU counterpart, This She-Hulk has decent combat skill and experience and is smart. I can safely assume that this She-Hulk holds intelligence advantage.

She-Hulk has a 5.8x AP advantage and is clearly much more intelligent than Kara, so I don't really know what Kara can do here

If there was a notable LS different, that'd be something, but I dunno what value Kara scales to

All Kara has is better ranged options, but it seems that she doesn't explore those options IC that much. It seems like its a stomp.

Back