• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
WeeklyBattles said:
Deadpool doesnt regen from that kind of damage right away
I just don't get how knocking out Deadpool = 190 tons punching strength. Doesn't that sound ridiculous to you? It's like using Batkick as feats.

FNAFKURSELF said:
I just don't get how knocking out Deadpool = 190 tons punching strength. Doesn't that sound ridiculous to you? It's like using Batkick as feats.
Just because "you don't get it" or "it sounds ridiculous to you" doesn't mean it's wrong.

Deadpool has shown multiple times able to withstand 8-A attacks fine. Therefore logically, a character who could casually knock him out in one hit would also have 8-A power.

Deadpool's regen is slow as ****. It takes him 2 minutes to regrow a finger and at one time he was vaporized it took him a whole day to re-assemble himself.

Just because "you don't get it" or "it sounds ridiculous to you" doesn't mean it's wrong.

Deadpool has shown multiple times able to withstand 8-A attacks fine. Therefore logically, a character who could casually knock him out in one hit would also have 8-A power.

Ok, believe whatever you believe. Deadpool shown multiple times withstanding high level attacks, yet he also shown not withstanding low level attack. Which means his durability is really inconsistent. And according to the Deadpool I know, his ACTUAL durability without his regenerative factor is not much higher than the average peak human of Marvel.

Whether or not those feats are outliers is not for me to decide. However if Deadpool has that level of durability, and other characters can casually knock him out, then said characters would scale to that. Regardless of you not thinking it "makese sense" or "getting it".

Matthew Schroeder said:
Deadpool's regen is slow as ****. It takes him 2 minutes to regrow a finger and at one time he was vaporized it took him a whole day to re-assemble himself.
Thanks for proofing my point. Sometimes it takes him a whole day, sometimes it takes him minutes, sometimes he is required to reattach himself to regenerate. I don't see him as a liable source to scale a character's ability.

It takes him minutes to regenerate just one finger, a day to regenerate his entire body from being vaporized. How's that inconsistent? Obviously it should be harder and take longer for him the more he has to grow back.

There's also a comic where it takes him about 20 minutes to regrow a limb. This means that if Deadpool is hit by something but he has no visible severe wounds, he didn't regenerate nor is there anything to regenerate from.

Ryukama said:
Whether or not those feats are outliers is not for me to decide. However if Deadpool has that level of durability, and other characters can casually knock him out, then said characters would scale to that. Regardless of you not thinking it "makese sense" or "getting it".
So whoever survives a punch from Captain America now would multi block level durability? How many times did Captain America knockout Deadpool? Not as much as the stupid Batkick doing stupid ridiculous things yet punching Deadpool is an enough feat in terms of consistency?

Not really they have to be consistently show to be on a Captain America level like Wolverine, Black Panther, etc

Matthew Schroeder said:
There's also a comic where it takes him about 20 minutes to regrow a limb. This means that if Deadpool is hit by something but he has no visible severe wounds, he didn't regenerate nor is there anything to regenerate from.
So we should look at Deadpool's lowest while looking at other's highest

Captain America one shot Deadpool, defeated 2 Deadpools while weakened, and Deadpool admitted he's scared of fighting him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPQU02g_osw&t=20m53s

He's shown multiple times to be stronger than him.

Also if someone has shown comparable to Captain America and there aren't other things to contradict it, then yes they'll be scaled.

Ryukama said:
Remember when Deadpool was knockout by a shovel?

Anyway, is there anywhere to post feats without calculations?

Wait with any edits to character profiles until after the calculations have been accepted.

Antvasima said:
Wait with any edits to character profiles until after the calculations have been accepted.
No, I'm just saying I posted the Cassandra Cain KE using the mass of an average human female and got 8-A. I redid it with just the mass of a katana and got High 8-C, which is a much more consistent feat.

I know this thread is a week inactive, but I want to ask is the Cassandra Cain speed feat acceptable? I see that Cropfist didn't blog that.

Back