• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
https://pastebin.com/A08cqHpz

According to this, DC heroes (mainly from Post-Crisis) have numerous speed and energy feats that far exceed their current ratings

Energy:

Katana vs Pistole KE: 0.039 tons (9-A)

Katana vs Uzi KE: 0.13 tons (9-A)

Katana vs Uzi 2: 0.21 tons (9-A+)

Katana vs Jet KE: 0.31 tons (8-C)

Joker survives helicopter explosion: 26 tons (8-B)

Cassandra Cain Bullet Time KE: 4 tons (High 8-C)

Deadshot's laser: 158.733 tons (8-A)

Gunfire tanks Deathstroke's staff: 173.61 tons to 1.428 kilotons (8-A to Low 7-C)

Deathstroke Vapourizes a helicopter: 192 tons to 1.586 kilotons (8-A to Low 7-C)

Gunfire's Mass-Energy Bullet Conversions: 4.296 kilotons (Low 7-C+)

The Deathstroke feats should also scale to AP and Dura as Deathstroke is able to trade blows with Gunfire, who tanked his staff. Batman and Cassandra Cain have likewise consistently traded blows with Deathstroke.

Speed:

Batman outruns lightning bolt: Mach 1.93395045 (Supersonic)

Batman catches baseball: Mach 13 (Hypersonic+)

Katana vs Pistole Speed: Mach 48 (High Hypersonic)

Katana vs Uzi Speed: Mach 89 (High Hypersonic+)

Katana vs Uzi Speed 2: Mach 114 (Massively Hypersonic)

Katana vs Jet Speed: Mach 136 (Massively Hypersonic)

Cassandra Cain Bullet Time Speed: Mach 501 (Massively Hypersonic)

Geo-Force leave Earth: Mach 1033 (Massively Hypersonic+)

Let me know if these feats are legit and if they can be applied or not.

I might have to agree with teen angel about deaths took staff being 8-A. Js250376 how is that consistent? (That dead shot feat)

Their weapons should also scale to AP and Dura as they fought and traded blows with people who tank their weapons. Joker also has a City Block feat.

Batman would at best be Building level.

Katana and Cassandra Cain's feats should be put in a Blog. They would make the Bat-Family MHS.

This^^^

There was actually a huge debate about these feats upgrading the DC steet level characters on Matthew Schroeder's message wall. Everyone ended up agreeing that 8-A to Low 7-C Bat family and other street levers is ridiculous and that the 8-C feat seems much more reasonable to scale off of.

Even so, should we at least rate Batman and others at 8-A via standard equipment rather than physically, due to being comparable to weapons such as Deathstroke's staff and Deadshot's laser?

I also think that it would be best to copy the most relevant feat calculations to a blog post in this wiki, while giving full credit to the original authors.

Then you can ask here to get them evaluated:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/908054

Well, as I mentioned, you should preferably copy the upgrade-worthy calculations (along with their images) into a blog post in this wiki, and then ask to get it evaluated.

What? Captain America is massively hypersonic so enless this is batman with prep then sure. Btw Cap without his shield can still one punch multi city block level people (192 tons) and also has durability on a casually level of multi city block level

Huesito88 said:
What? Captain America is massively hypersonic so enless this is batman with prep then sure. Btw Cap without his shield can still one punch multi city block level people (192 tons) and also has durability on a casually level of multi city block level
Based on him punching Deadpool? Who even Hulk can't knockout? Are you telling me he hits harder than Hulk as well? I don't think those feats are meant for the writers to showcase his strength.

Back