• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Comics Street level characters Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also considering Deathstroke and Bane are much much stronger than Bats, they should probably be Likely 8B. I still think that the lower tier people who were originally 9C should only be high 9A though, so that would be like Ivy, Joker?, Catwoman, Unenhanced Harley.

Being somewhat stronger than someone doesnt warrant them being a full two tiers higher. And there's no such thing as High 9-A

Wait seriously! Did not know that pls scratch the 9a then. But still deathstroke is almost always portrayed as being much stronger than batman. It was even in their previous profiles with deathstroke and bane? being a tier higher. I think we can safely put them at likely 8b

You can be stronger than someone and still be in the same tier, and like i said before, being somewhat stronger than someone alone doesnt in any way warrant you being two full tiers higher than them

Actually I just wanted to move them up a single tier not two (I forgot about High 8C), which they already were before in their past profiles because of their strength. Sorry not 8b likely high 8c instead thoughts?

Our standard praxis is usually to write "At least [character A's tier]" for character B, if character B is stronger than character A, and it is not a very narrow tier.

Also, I edited Catwoman's profile with the updated information.

Oh yeah while we're at this we might want to update their lifting strengths too. I'm not sure whether this is post-crisis or not but Batman states he has a maximum leg press of 2500 lbs around 1100 kg so at least Class 1 instead of Peak Human. Could someone please check?
Batodyssey2-legpress2

XING06 said:
Also considering Deathstroke and Bane are much much stronger than Bats

I get Deathstroke, but Bane? At least for the Post-Crisis universe, I believe he's lost every single fight against Batman except for the first one. Where he wore down Batman over a long peroid of time with villain attacks. New 52 is different since he has more of a Arkhamverse Venom upgrade.

I think that 1100 kilograms is Class 5, not Class 1, so characters as strong or stronger than Batman should scale accordingly.

As for Bane, he is only physically stronger than Batman when using Venom, as far as I am aware.

I agree with that notion especially with Bane's feat of no selling hits from and overpowring Catman (someone who stalemated Batman) then we have his feat of OHKOing Batman in his Matches Malone disguise, Manbat and nearly doing this to Azrael. He should also scale to Croc when on Venom since he can match him on many occasions (Croc can tear bank vault doors off their hinges in PC)

XING06 said:
Oh yeah while we're at this we might want to update their lifting strengths too. I'm not sure whether this is post-crisis or not but Batman states he has a maximum leg press of 2500 lbs around 1100 kg so at least Class 1 instead of Peak Human. Could someone please check?
Batodyssey2-legpress2
That is from Batman Odyssey #2 (It's apperently Post-Crisis but was released during the New 52, which makes it questionable weather or not it is canon) Also, Deathstroke only beat Batman once and he was so injured to the point he got beaten by a random thug.

IMO Deathstroke is 8-A. Some DC Street levelers are at least8-C but I doubt all of them are.

Antvasima said:
I think that 1100 kilograms is Class 5, not Class 1, so characters as strong or stronger than Batman should scale accordingly.
As for Bane, he is only physically stronger than Batman when using Venom, as far as I am aware.
Bane is shown to be physically stronger than Batman even without Venom. Skill is what differentiate them.

Are there any revisions that still need to be done here, or should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back