• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Comics: Darkseid's Comprehensive Profile Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those planets themselves are emanations, yes. The only time we've seen a Godhead was Final Crisis, as per Morrison's interview. Technically Multiversity as well, but those Godheads are weakened to the point they're just residing in a normal universe.

So POTM have any idea when you can apply these changes? I'm guessing you're still waiting for more feedback right?

I think feedback is good at this point, considering a majority of the knowledgeable members on Ant's list and a ton of staff have already commented. I can apply it later tonight. Whether to apply Soulfire to the Pre-Flashpoint emanation key or not can just wait for its own thread at a later date.

After I watched the imaginary axis video on darkseid I sense found it odd that darkseid got weaker despite being the same darkseid

So I clearly agree to this

I read all the evidence for the powers and I agree with all of it. With the other stuff I agree too.

Yes, of course. I will unlock the page for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask, but I am curious. Once the revisions are completed....

Well, supposedly, doesn't Darkseid have... I guess they'd be called Emanations now, which are Emanations... emanated into all universes in the Multiverses from the singular Projection of the also singular True Darkseid, right?

(EDITED, because I'm not sure what I typed about the abilities was technically inaccurate to begin with. Hopefully this is correct.)

Supposing so, is it then reasonable to assume such Emanations of the Projection of the Godhead exist in DC works or universes where no Darkseid has been depicted?

Yes, what about other DC Media? I could be mistaken, but I don't know of any instances of Darkseid being depicted in the DC Superhero Girls animated series, nor in the DC Universe Online video games.

Is this a case where, given the comics are Primary canon, their lore about Darkseid takes precedent about this... ambiguity by absence, & thus, it's reasonable to assume Darkseid exists in those media in some form(s) as well, even though they aren't the comics?

@Ant

Darkseid's profile can be closed. Also, I forgot to ask but can you unlock Mordru as well? He should've been updated when Superman was but everyone including me forgot about him then.

@Imaginym

My instinct is yes, because Injustice is more of a game than a comic and its multiverse exists within the Orrery, but again who knows. It's really up to DC to decide.

@PrinceOfTheMorning: Thank you very much for answering my probably rather unimportant questions. :) (Supposing your answers are not disproven, but I'm certainly not contesting them.)

I have locked Darkseid and unlocked Mordru. Tell me here when you are done.

Hellbeast1 said:
@Imagyn Darkseid shows up when someone solves the ALE (he's depicted as glowing eyes on darkness tho)
Do you mean to say that, prior to someone solving the Anti-Life Equation, unless Darkseid has been depicted in that media otherwise, he doesn't exist in that DC work at all, despite comics lore saying the Projection from the Godhead has Emanations in every universe in the Multiverse?

No problem. Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back