• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(DBZ) Piccolo Vs (MP2) Dark Samus

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomebodyData

El SiD
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
-On Planet Namek with a Leviathan attached to it

-Bloodlusted and for Piccolo he is his Buu Saga variation

Going with Dark Samus. She has a serious speed advantage, coupled with the fact that her Phazon is going to allow her to become intangible, bypass Piccolo's durability, and very possibly negate his healing.

Why is that in all my threads there is never enough input? -_-

Piccolo via superior intellect DC and his durability, he's one of few who goes all out in DB from the start, and IIRC dark is large planet lavel, so Dark samus loses badly, in a one shot TBH.

Ummm, how is Dark Samus planet level? In her page she is small star level+. With her invisibility, shield, cloneing, and phazon ablities she can take him down.

Small star level+, actually. While it is slightly lower than Piccolo's DC and durability, Dark Samus has:

~A massive speed advantage, meaning it'll be next to impossible for Piccolo to land a hit.

~Far superior Regenerationn (Piccolo cannot regen if his head is destroyed. Dark regenerated from molecules).

~The ability to become intangible.

~The ability use Phazon as a weapon, which will infect and severely weaken Piccolo if he so much as touches it.

Ok small star level+ samus, but the speed thing is travel or flying speed right not combat or reaction speed, and needless to say that piccolo's blast in the saiyan saga was near the speed of light so by the end of the series it should be way faster, and piccolo don't need to touch her and what molecular regen do when he can just seperate her atoms by raw energy.

Please read this.

Sub-relativistic, actually. Which is massively different than FTL+.

Again, she can become intangible, meaning his attacks will pass through her. She'll also have an easier time hitting him than he will hitting her.

I have never seen anything suggesting Piccolo could destroy anyone on an atomic level. They even needed the Spirit Bomb in the Buu Saga specifically to do that.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Please read this.
Sub-relativistic, actually. Which is massively different than FTL+.

Again, she can become intangible, meaning his attacks will pass through her. She'll also have an easier time hitting him than he will hitting her.

I have never seen anything suggesting Piccolo could destroy anyone on an atomic level. They even needed the Spirit Bomb in the Buu Saga specifically to do that.
TBH atomic and nuclear separation is easy with enough energy, so if he can generate a blast strong enough to penetrate her durability she's done, I read that post before and none of it make sense it was just DB hating in my opinion and the combat/reaction speed is very different from travel speed, and i intend to post a thread about it and the unfair speed downplay that this wiki gives to pre DBS dragon ball.

So can she, she outspeeds gim and outhaxs him, two very crtical points in a match.

If it's so easy, I don't see why they were unable to do it to Buu without the Spirit Bomb. You're cutting Dark Samus incredibly short.

The post is stating that while reaction speed and travel speed are different, travel speed is still useful in battle (i.e. Dark Samus could fly away from Piccolo and shoot him from there, leaving him unable to catch up while she wails on him).

If it's going to be based on the dub error where Piccolo says Raditz is FTL, please don't.

Nuclear binding energy is easy give the nucleon the same amount of energy it takes to bind it you ca seperate it, so if the DC/durabilty differencr between Piccolo and Samus is bigger than the binding energy of samus nucleon then the regen is useless, and buu is a magical being so...

travel speed is useful in some senarios not all of them, she can use it in her adantage but the real question is: can she react to piccolo's blasts, same blast that reach the moon in 1second.

Aimenaltair said:
Nuclear binding energy is easy give the nucleon the same amount of energy it takes to bind it you ca seperate it, so if the DC/durabilty differencr between Piccolo and Samus is bigger than the binding energy of samus nucleon then the regen is useless, and buu is a magical being so...
travel speed is useful in some senarios not all of them, she can use it in her adantage but the real question is: can she react to piccolo's blasts, same blast that reach the moon in 1second.
It's too bad that, like I said, Dark Samus has intangibility.

Considering that wasn't even close to most of the things regular Samus has reacted to, yes. She could.

Aimenaltair said:
It's too bad that, like I said, Dark Samus has intangibility.
Considering that wasn't even close to most of the things regular Samus has reacted to, yes. She could.
well then samus wins, not via regen or DC or Durability but intargibility, but piccolo still have a speed advantage, and one question, Samus needs to activate her intargibility or is it by default?

Samus still has the speed advantage, actually.

Dark Samus can activate or deactivate her intangibility as she pleases as long as she has a sufficient amount of Phazon.

Samus still has the speed advantage, actually.
Dark Samus can activate or deactivate her intangibility as she pleases as long as she has a sufficient amount of Phazon.
I recently made a calc using namek crossing and death beam blocking Goku and found him at relativistic+, then Fanofrpgs made the same calc and found a 7c Goku after he used the light ball feat from Namek base goku, go ask him and he'll give you the calculation.

well then if that's the case she let piccolo's attacks go right through her until he wears out and then finish him off.

Dark Samus-4, Piccolo-0. Does anyone else want to go on Piccolo's side? If not, a comment on would still be appreciated so this could become official.

Oblivion00 said:
You know First Form Frieza being small star level due to the destruction of planet vegeta in DBS lol
Which still won't help Piccolo against something he can't actually hurt. We'd need to know more about him, first.

How would that help Buu Saga Piccolo? I mean his other versions will get a boost but other than that...

Which still won't help Piccolo against something he can't actually hurt. We'd need to know more about him, first.

Ahhh so Dark Samus is intangible.

Did someone already delete Dark Samus from his notable losses? lol someone will get a warning...

EDIT: Nvm, she was never added

SomebodyStupid said:
Did someone already delete Dark Samus from his notable losses? lol someone will get a warning...
lol well if she can bypass his durability then she's got the edge in this fight. Although I thought dbz characters were getting a speed upgrade, unless that isn't happening now.

they should have buut... im pretty lack of admins wont let that happen

ok what is up with this intangible stuff

piccolo is till wayyyy faster than her, so he can kill her while she is intangible

and even if she does become intangible, piccolo keeps doging or creates a barrier

namek saga frieza is at least 28 x ftl

thats AT LEAST

buu saga piccolo is likely at least dozens of times faster than that (due to all the blitzings that have happeneed in between), so his speed goes into the mftl range (100 to 1000 x ftl range)

i heard samus is only 2.8 x ftl

I'm incline to vote for Dark Samus due to Intangiblity and one-shotting phazon...

Stupid intangibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back