• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
About Dragon Ball Gods stats...Shouldn't DC and durability put at:"Atleast Universal" instead of just:"Universal" considering we have no limit how strong can they be?

welp, actually the max tier that the gods should have is High 3-A, according to what Beerus said about the big dragon balls... I think

It's because the 3-A category is extremely wide, adding an "at least 3-A" means that they can affect space-time, they haven't shown to be capable of doing it so they stay at 3-A.

How wide is it? Even if you destroy 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 Universes it would still be 3-A.

Antoniofer said:
welp, actually the max tier that the gods should have is High 3-A, according to what Beerus said about the big dragon balls... I think
The dragon can reality warp on a Universal to Multi-Universal scale, and that means he can also affect space-time, so Low 2-C to at least 2-A depending on the number of timelines.

^that is what I mean; if Beerus need the dragon balls to dissapair the universe, a Low 2-C feat, that means that he can't make it by his own. that put him, and the others gods possibly, at max High 3-A

Antoniofer said:
^that is what I mean; if Beerus need the dragon balls to dissapair the universe, a Low 2-C feat, that means that he can't make it by his own. that put him, and the others gods possibly, at max High 3-A
Thats's not their max tho, he didn't say he couldn't do it by his own, well actually he can as he almost did in his battle with Goku, but there was no space-time involved.

Alexcar3000 said:
It's because the 3-A category is extremely wide, adding an "at least 3-A" means that they can affect space-time, they haven't shown to be capable of doing it so they stay at 3-A.
How wide is it? Even if you destroy 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 Universes it would still be 3-A.
Wait,really?

Antoniofer said:
Beerus said world dude,lol,that's a planet

He was screwing with them

Man from Shadow said:
Antoniofer said:

What do you mean? He said he would wipe out the universe.

Man from Shadow said:
Antoniofer said:

Indeed, Beerus can destroy the universe by his own, but only the observable universe, what I understood is that he can't dissapear the universe without the super dragon balls... that haven't sense at all in many ways, where he will live when he dissapear his universe?

Man from Shadow said:
See episode for yourself,he said he would wish for entire world to be destroyed
Herms is some of the best translators out there, so the subs you may have seen are probably wrong.

@Antoniofer, he can destroy the entire U7 macrocosm, including the Mortal Universe (our Universe), the Cosmos (other world), Hell, the Demon Realm, the Kaioshin Realm... that's at least 2.5 universes.

Didn't see it was Herms,my bad.

Anyway,still makes no sense considering that even with lowball Beerus can destroy Universe by clapping 3 times

Antoniofer said:
Man from Shadow said:
Antoniofer said:

Indeed, Beerus can destroy the universe by his own, but only the observable universe, what I understood is that he can't dissapear the universe without the super dragon balls... that haven't sense at all in many ways, where he will live when he dissapear his universe?
No idea

Alexcar3000 said:
Man from Shadow said:
See episode for yourself,he said he would wish for entire world to be destroyed
Herms is some of the best translators out there, so the subs you may have seen are probably wrong.
@Antoniofer, he can destroy the entire U7 macrocosm, including the Mortal Universe (our Universe), the Cosmos (other world), Hell, the Demon Realm, the Kaioshin Realm... that's at least 2.5 universes.
that still being 3-A: you can destroy any single atom in the universe, but, the universe still there, only empty; other think is that possibly that universe has limits... but that is irrelevant for now

Antoniofer said:
that still being 3-A: you can destroy any single atom in the universe, but, the universe still there, only empty; other think is that possibly that universe has limits... but that is irrelevant for now
I know, but it's because you said "but only the observable Universe" (which would probably be just 3-B).

3-A is observable universe (or at least some people call it in that way), 3-B is multi galaxy

Antoniofer said:
3-A is observable universe (or at least some people call it in that way), 3-B is multi galaxy
Still, Beerus can destroy the entire U7 macrocosm, which is way more than the observable Universe.

First of all universe level is appropriate because even if beerus was infinetly stronger he would only be high universe level in otherwords even if beerus could destroy infinite universes he still would only be high universe level.As for beerus needed the super dragon balls to destroy the universe beerus was just messing with bulma we already know he can easily destroy the universe he has no need to use the dragon balls just for that.

Celestial Pegasus said:
First of all universe level is appropriate because even if beerus was infinetly stronger he would only be high universe level in otherwords even if beerus could destroy infinite universes he still would only be high universe level.As for beerus needed the super dragon balls to destroy the universe beerus was just messing with bulma we already know he can easily destroy the universe he has no need to use the dragon balls just for that.
If what I mean, he already can destroy all the physical universe; the only way todestroy the universa+time is using the dragon balls, cuz he can't make it by his own

Antoniofer said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
If what I mean, he already can destroy all the physical universe; the only way todestroy the universa+time is using the dragon balls, cuz he can't make it by his own
Pretty much i dont think beerus is low 2-C on his own not even close i doubt he is even high 3-A he is just 3-A at best.But still though if he can already destroy the physical universe would he really care about or go through the trouble of using the super dragon balls to destroy all space and time,beerus is a pretty lazy character.

And still without known how he can destroy the universe without killing himself, isn't like he can destroy the U7 attacking from the U6...

I don't think any villain would want to destroy the entire Multiverse with the Super DBs... what will he/she accomplish in doing so? Unless he/she wants to "recreate it in his/her image"... or Toriyama played Undertale and he wants Chara in it lol.

High 3-A means infinite 3-Dimensional power or less than universal 4-Dimensional power. No Dragon Ball character has displayed that kind of scale.

Not to mention I have yet to see any evidence of the DBS big dragon balls being low 2-C, yet everyone's treating it as fact...

So,bassicaly it doesn't matter how strong is Beerus,he is 3. Dimensional so he is Universal?

But still doesn't change the fact we don't know his limit,so he doesn't need to be high 3 A,but due to us not knowing it we should put atleast to whatever level he is.

I mean,I probably got something wrong

Man from Shadow said:
So,bassicaly it doesn't matter how strong is Beerus,he is 3. Dimensional so he is Universal?
But still doesn't change the fact we don't know his limit,so he doesn't need to be high 3 A,but due to us not knowing it we should put atleast to whatever level he is.

I mean,I probably got something wrong
It isnt because he is 3-D its because he hasnt shown that he can affect 4-D and because of that the highest he could possibly be is high 3-A which is having an infinite amount of 3-D power.Which i again cant see beerus having its a big jump to think he has literally infinite 3-D power without much evidence.

Shanks of the red haired pirates said:
Also 3-A is not via 3 attacks but 1 that's why obd has Beerus at at least multi galaxy instead so it's pretty generous
3 attacks?

There is diffrence between attack and a clap

Also 3-A is not via 3 attacks but 1 that's why obd has Beerus at at least multi galaxy instead so it's pretty generous
---> 3 attacks of a massively surpressed Beerus.

Clap? Beerus and Goku were constantly powering up for they're clashes ?
Imagine if you were near me and my friend.Me and my friend kick each other with fists.Let's say fists clash 5 cm from you.We clash like that 3 times

Now,imagine me hiting you in the face

What hurts more?

Imagine if you were near me and my friend.Me and my friend kick each other with fists.Let's say fists clash 5 cm from you.We clash like that 3 times

Now,imagine me hiting you in the face

What hurts more?

I don't see how that's a valid example? But the 1 hit.

Beacuse Goku and Beerus don't punch Univere,but each other just like we don't punch you.

So,saying Beerus isn't Universal beacuse he needed 3 punches is bad logic.

So,he is solid 3 A

Man from Shadow said:
Beacuse Goku and Beerus don't punch Univere,but each other just like we don't punch you.

So,saying Beerus isn't Universal beacuse he needed 3 punches is bad logic.

So,he is solid 3 A
The actual attack > the shockwave obviously but that's not the point a actual feat is what I'm referring to.He is solid 3-A don't mistake me but that's not casual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back