• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok since the Granolah arc has ended for like a few months now, I think it should be safe to update the keys a little bit more like the AP and speed for the characters. Especially since the main fighters were getting significantly stronger and faster through battling in planet Cereal. This won't be to change what they already have, it would just be to update it more . So the main people I'll be talking about is Goku, Vegeta, and Granolah. I'll add the feats from the original key and the new things that I will propose will be bolded

Goku

Attack Potency: At least Solar System level with normal SSJ Forms, Universe level with God Forms (Considerably stronger than before. Effortlessly dominated a Granolah clone who had some power from his real self. Later on during the arc he was able to briefly hang with Granolah after awakening his right eye and Awakened Powered Gas as a SSB. After unlocking True Ultra Instinct, he was capable of overpowering Gas and was able to compete with him in his zombie-like state)

Speed: Massively FTL+ with normal SSJ Forms, far higher with God Forms (Faster than before. Kept up with Granolah. Later on, was able to keep up with Awakened Power Gas as a SSB. After using True Ultra Instinct, Goku was able to overwhelm Gas.)

Reasoning: While goku wasn't effortlessly dominating Awakened Gas during their fight when he was a SSB, it's also important to add he definitely wasn't getting effortlessly dominated too when they were teleporting from planet to planet. He was struggling yes but he also was keeping up with him. I think of this scenario a little bit similar to the anime and how he was able to fight a more powerful Jiren after achieving UI Omen a second time

Vegeta
Attack Potency: At least Solar System level with normal SSJ forms, Universe level with God forms, higher with Ultra Ego (Far stronger than before. Capable of holding his own against Granolah with Super Saiyan Blue Evolution, albeit weaker. Upon entering his Ultra Ego state, fought on par with Granolah and even pushed him to his limits, requiring him to evolve his Cerelian Eye in order to keep up. Later on was able to fight and harm Awakened Gas in his Ultra Ego state)

Speed: Massively FTL+ with normal SSJ forms, far higher with God forms (Faster than before. Able to keep up with Granolah. Fought and was able to keep up with Gas)

Reasoning: Self explanatory. My boi vegeta was getting his hits in with UE in chapter 85.

Granolah
Attack Potency: Universe level (Became the strongest mortal in Universe 7, with it being stated that Goku and Vegeta combined would be needed to defeat him. While suppressed, his weaker clone was capable of fighting against Super Saiyan God Goku. Upon powering up, fought evenly with Super Saiyan Blue Goku. With his true body, he defeated Ultra Instinct Goku with a single blow to his vitals, albeit he waited for the accuracy of Goku's Ultra Instinct to decrease and hit him while he was distracted. Confirmed by Toyotarou to be stronger than Goku and Vegeta.), higher with Charged Attack (At the cost of his own lifespan, Granolah can fire a attack so powerful that can damage Gas in his zombie state.)

Reasoning: That blast Granolah had completely damaged Gas(Zombie state). Keep in mind that when Granolah fought awakened power gas it was practically no contest. So the fact that his attack was not only able to scare a much more powerful Gas(zombie state) and it most definitely harmed him should be reason enough. Hell even if this attack isn't accepted for the AP at least put it on his techniques part in the profile as this is a move he's done twice in this arc.

And as a moisty youtuber always says, "Yeah, that's pretty much it"

Last edited:
Hmm. Spinoirr already replied. Sorry about that then.

"(In SSB he could somewhat keep up with 2 red eyes Granolah who stopped Ultra Ego Vegeta's strongest attack, fought with a casual Gas and held his own for a while. However, Goku was pressured too much, forcing him to lure Gas away from the planet to regroup. In PUI he could pressure full power Gas alongside UE Vegeta. In True Ultra Instinct Goku said he was barely stronger then Gas. Grew stronger through getting healed)"

SSB Goku doesn't scale to Gas at all. Gas toyed with him during their fight and only fought seriously against UI Goku and UE Vegeta
The CRT doesn't say that their at the same level. I know Awakened Gas is stronger than SSB Goku hence why I put under my explanation and the imgur post that he was struggling and I even have the words "briefly hang" in goku's AP rewording.

"(In SSB he could somewhat keep up with 2 red eyes Granolah who stopped Ultra Ego Vegeta's strongest attack, fought with a casual Gas and held his own for a while. However, Goku was pressured too much, forcing him to lure Gas away from the planet to regroup. In PUI he could pressure full power Gas alongside UE Vegeta. In True Ultra Instinct Goku said he was barely stronger then Gas. Grew stronger through getting healed)"
I mean we can also say that shoot I'm open to different ways to reword it

Looks fine, and I agree with adjusting the wording with "held off" or "kept up", since an important factor in this arc is how Goku and Vegeta are often prevail through skill and experience, although they eventually succumb to raw power.

Also, you should use only english scans, I noticed a couple of them being in spanish and japanese.

Looks fine, and I agree with adjusting the wording with "held off" or "kept up", since an important factor in this arc is how Goku and Vegeta are often prevail through skill and experience, although they eventually succumb to raw power.

Also, you should use only english scans, I noticed a couple of them being in spanish and japanese.
Oh uh those scans aren’t mine. Those are just the scans that were already on the profiles when I copied it on the CRT. The bolded scans are the one’s that I presented

Thank you to everybody who are helping out here.

Do we have sufficient support to apply these changes now?

I would use this for Goku, just trim it down

Thank you to everybody who are helping out here.

Do we have sufficient support to apply these changes now?
Well we have 2 staff members who agree with this so if that qualifies then sure.
I would use this for Goku, just trim it down
Ok then how about this?
Attack Potency: At least Solar System level with normal SSJ Forms, Universe level with God Forms (Considerably stronger than before. Effortlessly dominated a Granolah clone who had some power from his real self. Later on in the arc as a SSB he was able to somewhat keep up with with Granolah after awakening his right eye, and after being healed by vegeta he fought a causal Awakened Powered Gas for awhile before getting pressured. In MUI he could fight and contend with a more serious Gas alongside UE Vegeta, after unlocking True Ultra Instinct, he became a little stronger than Gas and was able to compete with him in his zombie-like state)

Updates seem fine
Well we have 2 staff members who agree with this so if that qualifies then sure.
Three administrators now, so that seems fine, yes.
Ok then how about this?
Attack Potency: At least Solar System level with normal SSJ Forms, Universe level with God Forms (Considerably stronger than before. Effortlessly dominated a Granolah clone who had some power from his real self. Later on in the arc as a SSB he was able to somewhat keep up with with Granolah after awakening his right eye, and after being healed by vegeta he fought a causal Awakened Powered Gas for awhile before getting pressured. In MUI he could fight and contend with a more serious Gas alongside UE Vegeta, after unlocking True Ultra Instinct, he became a little stronger than Gas and was able to compete with him in his zombie-like state)
@DarkDragonMedeus @SamanPatou @Elizhaa

Does the above suggestion seem fine to you, except for the inappropriately bolded text that is?

Thank you for helping out so much. It is very appreciated.

It seems fine.
Thank you for the reply. What has been accepted here is probably fine to apply then.

Can somebody write a text list of the exactly worded titles for all of the pages that need to be unlocked, so my mass-unlocking program can handle it, please?

I have unlocked them, and apologise for the delay. Tell me here when you are done.

No problem.

I have locked the Goku and Vegeta pages, but think that the one for Granolah can probably remain open.

Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

Okay. I will do so. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back