• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBH cosmolgy possible tier 1

I'm getting the impression that Dragon Ball as a whole is just not getting the right treatment here. Not expecting "Outerversal" or whatever for DB, but the back and forth is just tiring

I'm getting the impression that Dragon Ball as a whole is just not getting the right treatment here. Not expecting "Outerversal" or whatever for DB, but the back and forth is just tiring
it is a kids verse. Obviously there are not going to be overcomplicated shit like cocneptual hierarchies which most people would not even understand. At best you get threatening the real world and gag feats like that

We're aware of this, but there's not much we can do with the information since the characters who would fully benefit from it don't and likely won't have pages on the wiki.

Can we just remove the verse from the Wiki?
I unironically do think this wiki would be better without DB as a whole as it would reduce controversial topics, but no one's gonna agree

We're aware of this, but there's not much we can do with the information since the characters who would fully benefit from it don't and likely won't have pages on the wiki.
Why?

Bruh I was interested in what CSAP was and went on the wiki to check some profiles

I was the like: TF did I just see

(Beerus is High outer because he is stronger than UI Goku )
Its a user made fan profile. Anyone can make profiles on CSAP and make a building level character outerversal lmfaooo

Its a user made fan profile. Anyone can make profiles on CSAP and make a building level character outerversal lmfaooo
Since i can break a vase made to represent yin and yang, yin and yang must be all duality including dimensional and dimensionless. So by that i am high outerversal

Actually no you can't, it will be delete without at least some reasonable interpretation and scan.

The reason many verse on CSAP is Outerversal is because they still use the system similar to the old 1-A standard of Vsbw, which use concept shit as basis, etc....

You can if you have good reasoning for the tiers
Well, because CSAP running on the basis that, everyone have different interpretation on power scaling, so the site is more free when it come to making profile and everyone can make, as along as you have scan, feat and reasoning

Actually no you can't, it will be delete without at least some reasonable interpretation and scan.

The reason many verse on CSAP is Outerversal is because they still use the system similar to the old 1-A standard of Vsbw, which use concept shit as basis, etc....
I don't think you need at least " some reasonable basis" .They go as far using fake scans and they tend to even change statements .

A good example would be COTE profiles out there .Ayanokoji in the LN never said he can kick down an elevator .He said ,"In that case kicking down the elevator might be an option " Later Ibuki was able to blunt the surface a little by kicking .

But they totally changed the feat to "Ayanokoji can break elevator with his bare hands " and gave him 9-A rating and also did the same to almost every wihite room student

I don't think you need at least " some reasonable basis" .They go as far using fake scans and they tend to even change statements .

A good example would be COTE profiles out there .Ayanokoji in the LN never said he can kick down an elevator .He said ,"In that case kicking down the elevator might be an option " Later Ibuki was able to blunt the surface a little by kicking .

But they totally changed the feat to "Ayanokoji can break elevator with his bare hands " and gave him 9-A rating and also did the same to almost every wihite room student
He should be 1-A because the elevator is low 1-A durability tbh

Well, that the price of freedom, since they give freedom in creating profile, many will take advantage of that opportunity. Fake scan, fake translation is everywhere, or crop scan that was taken out of context, etc....

Can we just remove the verse from the Wiki?
Your gonna have to go through me first
IMG_1407.jpg

Well, because CSAP running on the basis that, everyone have different interpretation on power scaling, so the site is more free when it come to making profile and everyone can make, as along as you have scan, feat and reasoning
yeah no, some flimsy excuse is enough

yeah no, some flimsy excuse is enough
well, like i said, it is the freedom CSAP give, so............................we are not them though

Back