• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBGT Alternate Timeline Revision Part 1: relax nothing really changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it really needed? like, the visuals are kind of blatant on what it is showing

those two are not relevant to this thread
I mean it’s blatant it’s referring to chronological canonical events but anyways those 2 things are relevant since they show that chronological events from different timelines overlap depending on the timeline since in the “same period” of time in a different timeline can have different events an example of this is here

I mean it’s blatant it’s referring to chronological canonical events
yeah, so it needs to be showing a single timeline since different timelines have different chronologies/continuities

but anyways those 2 things are relevant since they show that chronological events from different timelines overlap depending on the timeline
if they do that good, this one is not them, plus trunk's timeline is connected to the continuity of the main timeline, so it is even more irrelevant here

since in the “same period” of time in a different timeline can have different events an example of this is here
there is no "same period" here, they are different timelines, different space times altogether

yeah, so it needs to be showing a single timeline since different timelines have different chronologies/continuities

if they do that good, this one is not them, plus trunk's timeline is connected to the continuity of the main timeline, so it is even more irrelevant here

there is no "same period" here, they are different timelines, different space times altogether
??? What all I’m trying to say is that timelines operate by the age calendar and that all it’s showing is that different chronological events happen in different ages what are you even arguing here?

??? What all I’m trying to say is that timelines operate by the age calendar and that all it’s showing is that different chronological events happen in different ages
and yet it shows them in the same "calendar" where the events of gt are the future that will happen

and yet it shows them in the same "calendar" where the events of gt are the future that will happen
I mean it’s blatant it’s referring to chronological canonical events but anyways those 2 things are relevant since they show that chronological events from different timelines overlap depending on the timeline since in the “same period” of time in a different timeline can have different events an example of this is here
??? What all I’m trying to say is that timelines operate by the age calendar and that all it’s showing is that different chronological events happen in different ages what are you even arguing here?

is it really needed? like, the visuals are kind of blatant on what it is showing

those two are not relevant to this thread

It's not necessarily implying that gt is the direct sequel of super, but simply stating the chronological year it takes place. Same way we have Z before super, yet we know that super completely retconned the end of Z

It's not necessarily implying that gt is the direct sequel of super, but simply stating the chronological year it takes place. Same way we have Z before super, yet we know that super completely retconned the end of Z
They are litterally in the same line of events, why would a board about the story of the main timeline show another non related one?

Can you rephrase the trunks timeline stuff that made 0 sense
Go on private discord, but basically, trunks' events are connected and affected the main timeline, gt doesn't have that, so that excuse is out

This message here explains what the scan proves this is done in the daizenshuu 7 even for alternate timelines like the timeline cell and trunks come from this is not saying gt comes after Super just showing the chronological events of canon things within db but we can get a translation of the scans and the timelines in daizenshuu 7 that showcase this as well

This message here explains what the scan proves this is done in the daizenshuu 7 even for alternate timelines like the timeline cell and trunks come from this
Those two timelines are connected diractly with the main timeline's history, so they should appear, gt is not connected in any way shape or form, and as such that couldn't be the caee

is not saying gt comes after Super just showing the chronological events of canon things within db but we can get a translation of the scans
you are making guesses instead of taking things at face value, you need more evidence prove this very specific scenario claim

and the timelines in daizenshuu 7 that showcase this as well
Those are not relevant to this at all

Those two timelines are connected diractly with the main timeline's history, so they should appear, gt is not connected in any way shape or form, and as such that couldn't be the caee

you are making guesses instead of taking things at face value, you need more evidence prove this very specific scenario claim

Those are not relevant to this at all
Bro they’re not connected future trunks saving goku from dying didn’t make it happen in their timeline I explained this to you already those 2 timelines are still alternate timelines gt is treated as an alternate timeline the same way ft’s timeline is an alternate timeline

How am I the one taking guesses here it never shows gt being a continuation of super and with all the other evidence it’s evident that it’s not and I’m using the daizenshuu 7 which listed Cell’s Timeline and Future Trunk’s timeline as an example here I’m tryna say gt is written down the same way here on the chronological order of events the same way those 2 other timelines were in the daizenshuu 7

Bro they’re not connected future trunks saving goku from dying didn’t make it happen in their timeline
Yeah so? The event still affected the main timeline since without future trunks things would have gotten differently in the main timeline's story

I explained this to you already those 2 timelines are still alternate timelines
Who those events affected the main timeline via travel between the two and are as such part of the main timeline's history

gt is treated as an alternate timeline the same way ft’s timeline is an alternate timeline
Nope, since the eventa of gt never had any effect on the main timeline like ft's did

How am I the one taking guesses here
what we see is a very straight foward timeline of events that has both super and gt in the same line, you are the one guessing the why using assumptions when it is pretty clear cut what the banner is saying, that gt is a future event in the timeline, which is false thus this thread

it never shows gt being a continuation of super
Showed as a future event to happen in the main timeline aka super

and with all the other evidence it’s evident that it’s not
yeah it isn't the future of super at all, and as such this thread exists

and I’m using the daizenshuu 7 which listed Cell’s Timeline and Future Trunk’s timeline as an example
which are not in the same situation as i have explained already

here I’m tryna say gt is written down the same way here on the chronological order of events the same way those 2 other timelines were in the daizenshuu 7
With what evidence? Those 2 timelines are connected to the main timeline as i have explained before, ht is not, this explanation makes no sense for gt at all

Yeah so? The event still affected the main timeline since without future trunks things would have gotten differently in the main timeline's story

Who those events affected the main timeline via travel between the two and are as such part of the main timeline's history

Nope, since the eventa of gt never had any effect on the main timeline like ft's did

what we see is a very straight foward timeline of events that has both super and gt in the same line, you are the one guessing the why using assumptions when it is pretty clear cut what the banner is saying, that gt is a future event in the timeline, which is false thus this thread

Showed as a future event to happen in the main timeline aka super

yeah it isn't the future of super at all, and as such this thread exists

which are not in the same situation as i have explained already

With what evidence? Those 2 timelines are connected to the main timeline as i have explained before, ht is not, this explanation makes no sense for gt at all
Okay so you just agreed it’s an alternate timeline it doesn’t matter if Trunks interfering with it made it an alternate timeline it’s still an alternate timeline

What are you even arguing here? Perhaps they used to be following the same order of events until it had different events but it’s still an alternate timeline I feel like I’m repeating myself here they’re not the same at all they have different events in age 779 in both timelines the events are completely different beyond imagination

… it is accepted as an alternate timeline you can check the db page it’s one of the arguments for it sharing the same cosmology with dbs Arale proves this

Alright get the full translations and prove me wrong this is the same thing with Cell and FT’s alternate timelines in the daizenshuu 7 they’re listed on a chronological order of events similar to this one which can be shown on this site because GT isn’t a continuation of Super it’s a continuation of the End of Z

No it’s not it’s merely shown as the order of chronological events regarding canonicity

No shit GT isn’t the future of super just parallel worlds

Your explanation is that because the events were originally the same until they weren’t they were the same I think? I tried asking you on discord but I think you were doing sum

You’re killing my brain with this “connected” shit the wiki accepts the timelines with MWI branching timelines stop with this “connected” stuff

Okay so you just agreed it’s an alternate timeline it doesn’t matter if Trunks interfering with it made it an alternate timeline it’s still an alternate timeline
When did i say that it wasn't? It is still connected via events from one affecting the other directly

What are you even arguing here? Perhaps they used to be following the same order of events until it had different events but it’s still an alternate timeline I feel like I’m repeating myself here they’re not the same at all they have different events in age 779 in both timelines the events are completely different beyond imagination
That is the whole point dude, trunks' travel IS THE CONNECTION, idk why are not understanding something so simple

… it is accepted as an alternate timeline you can check the db page it’s one of the arguments for it sharing the same cosmology with dbs Arale proves this
Stop with the strawman, when did i say that it wasn't? Tell me, when?

Alright get the full translations and prove me wrong
why for? This is very blatant with visual alone and in the context, it was an exibt showing the events of the main db canon timeline, you are the one who needs to prove the blatant wrong here, go ask for a translation

this is the same thing with Cell and FT’s alternate timelines in the daizenshuu 7 they’re listed on a chronological order of events similar to this one
You mean the 2 that are connected and that affected the main timeline history directly? Yeah no shot, that is not the case with gt at all

which can be shown on this site because GT isn’t a continuation of Super it’s a continuation of the End of Z
nope, it is a continuation of toei dbz, regardless, i already addressed this over and over and you keep repeating yourself

No it’s not it’s merely shown as the order of chronological events regarding canonicity
Prove this, show evidence that this line of the events, that is being shown in an exibt showing the events of the main timeline of db, is showing a completely non related timeline just because, you are affirming the possitive, you have to prove

No shit GT isn’t the future of super just parallel worlds
yeah, that is the point of the thread

Your explanation is that because the events were originally the same until they weren’t they were the same I think?
Nope, not even close

I tried asking you on discord but I think you were doing sum
I answered already, let us take this to discord since it is making the thread longer with repetition

You’re killing my brain with this “connected” shit the wiki accepts the timelines with MWI branching timelines stop with this “connected” stuff
Trunks connects both timeline's events by simply going from one to the other, how are you not understanding this? Whar is confusing about it?

When did i say that it wasn't? It is still connected via events from one affecting the other directly

That is the whole point dude, trunks' travel IS THE CONNECTION, idk why are not understanding something so simple

Stop with the strawman, when did i say that it wasn't? Tell me, when?

why for? This is very blatant with visual alone and in the context, it was an exibt showing the events of the main db canon timeline, you are the one who needs to prove the blatant wrong here, go ask for a translation

You mean the 2 that are connected and that affected the main timeline history directly? Yeah no shot, that is not the case with gt at all

nope, it is a continuation of toei dbz, regardless, i already addressed this over and over and you keep repeating yourself

Prove this, show evidence that this line of the events, that is being shown in an exibt showing the events of the main timeline of db, is showing a completely non related timeline just because, you are affirming the possitive, you have to prove

yeah, that is the point of the thread

Nope, not even close

I answered already, let us take this to discord since it is making the thread longer with repetition

Trunks connects both timeline's events by simply going from one to the other, how are you not understanding this? Whar is confusing about it?
There’s no connection if one things happens in one timeline it doesn’t happen in the other they are branching timelines cuz of MWI which the wiki accepts

The connection you’re saying exists is confusing I’m not understanding it because what you’re explaining makes 0 sense

No straw man your words not mine

what you just said was complete headcanon and the visuals just show us a chronological order of events like I’ve said it never implies it’s happening in one timeline you’re the one saying that I’m saying we can get translations to show you your headcanon isn’t right

I mean if you check the thing it’s literally just a chronological order of events telling us what events happen in different time periods the scan alone proves that already

We don’t accept Gt as a continuation of super because it’s not and there’s nothing that implies that at all

If my explanation wasn’t close what is your explanation I’ve been waiting for you to respond on discord

I’ve been waiting on discord you haven’t responded to me

That’s just called time travel idk what connection you were talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back