• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DB Upgrade Questions

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I've been hearing a lot about DBZ characters being FTL since Frieza recently. I know a guy by SDZ has something to do with the upgrade. What feat puts the characters at that level? How'd SDZ calc that? And the series has been out since the 90's, why is this just being revealed now? This isn't a DBS thing, so I'm confused on the subject.

well

the last speeds were calculated with the weird assumtpion that the db moon is 9000 km away

using normal distance it came out as this much based on piccolo's moon busting feat

The Living Tribunal1 said:
well
the last speeds were calculated with the weird assumtpion that the db moon is 9000 km away

using normal distance it came out as this much based on piccolo's moon busting feat
So, is the calc accepted or no? Does that make someone Cell's level FTL+? If so, is Buu faster than, say, Kirby?

The real cal howard said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
well

So, is the calc accepted or no? Does that make someone Cell's level FTL+? If so, is Buu faster than, say, Kirby?
yes, yes and yes

And while it TRULY pains me to say this, and I mean it more than anything I've done here yet, should someone add Buu to Kirby's losses and vice versa? There's a thread on it and while I tried to defend Kirby as much as I could, he lost fair and square.

Vegehan said:
A bit off topic but Dragon Ball started in the 80's not the 90's
Good to know XD

But in all seriousness i think at max they will change in december as I heard they will review the scalings and profiles

TISSG7Regrave said:
Vegehan said:
A bit off topic but Dragon Ball started in the 80's not the 90's
Good to know XD
But in all seriousness i think at max they will change in december as I heard they will review the scalings and profiles
Yes. There's a pretty big overhaul that's been going on lately.

Because they were already FTL+ bck in Frieza saga both in fying and Ccombat so no one cared but because of Stupid screwattack's Goku vs Superman everyone had to look on facts and yes during those times there were no internet forums like these i guess or weren't that populated

Deathstar786 said:
Because they were already FTL+ bck in Frieza saga both in fying and Ccombat so no one cared but because of Stupid screwattack's Goku vs Superman everyone had to look on facts and yes during those times there were no internet forums like these i guess or weren't that populated
Yep -_-

Back