• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DB Range Removed?

Golden_Void

VS Battles
Retired

Why doesn't anyone Gotenks tier and up have interdimensional range via only having to be as strong as SS3 Gotenks to yell a portal across dimensions? Why does nobody SSJ Gogeta tier and up not have interdimensional range for Broly and Gogeta's fight actually crossing dimensions with the force of their blows?

All I found is this:
Can possibly create dimensional rifts and even destroy space-time and pocket dimensions with his energy via powerscaling

Which acknowledges the fact that they have dimensional range without actually giving them dimensional range.

Also, we have:
Standard melee range. Interplanetary with ki blasts and attacks.

When we acknowledge that Goku and Beerus's fight literally sent shockwaves across the universe and several other dimensions, plus max power Kefla stating she could blow the universe away in one shot (a low 2-C character making a 3-A statement no different than Cell's), why don't most characters have universal range?

Because people when made those profile doesn't actually care about those trivial thing, thus ignored them in the process. I already fix these thing with some DBH and DBXV profiles, along with Hit and DBS Anime Goku as i overhaul their profiles

Back