• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Date A Live Discussion Thread

WQ is litterraly Sawa using Inverse Kurumi powers
You can make a separe profile for WQ but we still can keep for inverse kurumi since we know her stat and powers

Um...no

Has kurumi gone inverse anywhere in the story? You cant have it in her profile then

White Queen is still a different character, its not Kurumi herself

This is literally a goku and goku black scenario, they deserve separate profiles with their own stuff

You cant say Kurumi can change into white queen if she wanted or anything of that sort, it doesnt work

Um...no

Has kurumi gone inverse anywhere in the story? You cant have it in her profile then

White Queen is still a different character, its not Kurumi herself
We litteraly can because we know her powers, we know lucifugus powers.
Like I said, you can make a different profile for WQ yes, but you still can keep a key for Inverse Kurumi

1) dont have plans to do a profile for her, as i have other verses to handle, let alone there are other people that can do it instead

2) unless inverse kurumi was shown to be actually accessed by kurumi, like tohka and origami did with theirs, she has no reason to keep it

3) white queen is literally someone else separate from Kurumi, aka having her in the profile makes no sense

Understand this already and stop with this, you cant keep her key with inverse stuff if she never went into them and neither can you have her get them from another character

1) So you're just here to say bullshit without reading DaB
2) Again, we know her powers and stats, we totally can make a key for that form
3) I think you don't even read what I'm writing

1) i said those more involved into the series can do it instead, why do i specifically have to do it hm? But the again most supporters for it were lazy af

2) how can you a key for a form she never went into canonically....by your wank?

3) i read what you wrote, i disagree at the idea kurumi gets inverse powers when that form never was shown by her

But i forgot, you were one of the peeps supporting the wank known as tier 2 in the previous threads about it, so that gives more reason to agree on your wank idea

You clearly don't understand what I'm saying. You're the same as always, juste here to spit your hate on others and look for trouble

I understand it very clearly, you on the other hand doesnt understand what i say

Also its not hate, but a supporter like you will obviously get offended when his wank doesnt get accepted, also i didnt look for any trouble, you came here and started all this and then got all sensitive

If you got nothing better to do then shut it and leave me alone with your bullshitery, i dont need any more comments from those like you

It's totally and completely hate when you invent things about people
You never read DaB, so stop saying nonsens on this thread

Look who is talking, one of the wankers defender on one of the biggest lies on the verse which none believed it from the info given to be anywhere near tier 2

Also neither you or any of the supporters who read the series as a whole dont know anything about it to even prove many of the stuff claimed about it, so shut it

Also how about you stop with your bs of giving a character powers from a form they cant go into or which they never did so far

Keep it yourself and stop talking to me again

Back