• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Vitiate (Star Wars) V.S Lucifer (Supernatural)

Darth Vitiate is a powerful Sith, equal, slightly less powerful or even superior to Darth Sidious, by virtue of being in Legends instead of Star Wars canon Darth Vitiate can mentally dominate an entire planet, manipulate Force storms and Force Lightning with extreme power, and can possess bodies to escape permanent death. He has been proven to be equal or superior to any Pagan god on Supernatural, has feats equal with the three most powerful entities on the show, such as planetary level destruction, and his Sith magic is superior even to Rowena's witchcraft.

Lucifer is more powerful than Pagan gods, is the mightiest Archangel, and is immune to the Colt. His immunity to the Colt and power level makes him the fourth most powerful character in Supernatural. Even in a high powered setting like Star Wars he would be more powerful than the vast number of Jedi and Sith listed in the entire series. Top tier Sith such as Darth Nihilus, Darth Sidious, and yes Darth VItiate seem to be Lucifer's power level, or a little higher or lower, but none of them have his durability. Not even the most powerful Sith has Lucifer's durability.

Lucifer is capable of strong telekinesis as well, snapping necks with ease, in a manner similar to Sith, and likely has powers that haven't even been seen on the show.

You know I have to complain about this. A summary really should summarize a character. Not be an entire page's worth of storytelling. I mean a summary is defined as a brief statement, so it really shouldn't be that long. I mean look at Undertale for one thing. That's alot...

anyway off-topicness aside, I think Lucy's got this because there's really no core way for Vit to take him down easily. Meanwhile Lucy seems more experienced and would have an easier time doing something like what Gabriel did and lock him up in a time loop or something.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
You know I have to complain about this. A summary really should summarize a character. Not be an entire page's worth of storytelling. I mean a summary is defined as a brief statement, so it really shouldn't be that long. I mean look at Undertale for one thing. That's alot...
anyway off-topicness aside, I think Lucy's got this because there's really no core way for Vit to take him down easily. Meanwhile Lucy seems more experienced and would have an easier time doing something like what Gabriel did and lock him up in a time loop or something.
Valkorian/aka Darth Vitiate, aka The Sith Emperor, isn't just a Sith, he's more of a warlock than anything else. Vitiate could concievably put Rowena to shame. His Force Lightning is more powerful than anything Zeus has ever done on the show, his Force manipulation could conceivably drain Lucifer of his body's life force and if he wanted to, he could manipulate every mortal mind and WITCH mind on Earth to destroy Lucifer, or drain them all of their life force. That would make him stronger, conceivably strong enough to destory Lucifer.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Dude Zeus was pitiful in SPN
And a bunch of wavelengths isn't exactly drainable

And Lucifer can roast the entire world. And I doubt that,
Darth Vitiate drained Ziost.

In standard battle, do you really believe Lucifer would expect a child to wield enough power to one-shot him ? I don't think so. I do not believe existence erasure is the first thing Lucifer would use.

You realize there was also a kid in the same universe who cna desteoy heaven and reality warp? Angels sense power. He's not gonna be fooled. And who said anything about existence erasure? I said specifically time travel and rip him apart. Or smite him which has never been resisted before.

Your scenario of Lucifer being an idiot and not even considering mind reading or figuring out theres something op with his enemy? I dont think so.

Back