• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Post-Mustafar Darth Vader 491 tons:

Alabasta Arc Zoro 446 Tons:

* Speed is Equalized

( ̶I̶m̶ ̶f̶a̶i̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶l̶e̶d̶g̶ea̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶h̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶u̶n̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶)

Yes I know the images dont match but this was the closest thing i could find
d6oddjs-74f5c144-0534-4172-bc7e-26a861aa8722.jpg

Vadar has an huge ls advantage since he upscales from an 62,836,065.9 kilograms feat meanwhile Zoro upscales from this so telekinesis and force choke gg

Not another Zoro match..... Give the other One piece characters a chance (tbh he's getting overused by this point).

Zoro makes the most sense as his a swordsman, he also has the closest AP to Vader.

̶T̶h̶e̶r̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶ ̶w̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶p̶o̶p̶u̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶k̶i̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶p̶u̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶u̶n̶p̶o̶p̶u̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶

Vadar has an huge ls advantage since he upscales from an 62,836,065.9 kilograms feat meanwhile Zoro upscales from this so telekinesis and force choke gg
This Vader doesn't start off with TK or Force choke with people as strong as him.

Anyways, this is the 5th Zoro match in a row (including the Zoro vs Musashi), hence why most One piece supporters are getting irritated by the lack of other one piece characters matches (Luffy and Sanji has far less matches than Zoro).

Sorry for the derailing, but doesn't he choke Zoro to death?

Anyways, this is the 5th Zoro match in a row (including the Zoro vs Musashi), hence why most One piece supporters are getting irritated by the lack of other one piece characters matches (Luffy and Sanji has far less matches than Zoro).

Sorry for the derailing, but doesn't she choke Zoro to death?
I plan on making making a Cavendish match soon

look forward to that 👀

I wanna do matches with one piece characters but the mid tiers/ top tiers are getting revised and the wano characters and god tiers are likewise.

Sorry for the derailing, but doesn't she choke Zoro to death?
I can change to Luffy if you want, he is still within the 8-A range.

Pretty sure vadar doesn't start with tk or force choke only against skilled force users since which Zoro isn't
he hasnt used it against fodder as well, like battle droids and alien troopers, Vader tends to use Telekinesis only when he's forced. (pun not intended)

Darth Vader would start by engaging his opponent in a saber duel if they possess weapons like swords, blades, lightsabers or anything with a sharp end, like he did with Luke Skywalker during their first encounter. What does the other character start with?
Zoro outskills so horribly that if Vader goes cqc he'll lose hard, he'll probably realize this before Zoro has killed him or injured him enough to do so and as such force choke GG

It's very possible Zoro does a kill blow before that happens, he doesn't really **** around at all, so we'd have to get some OP pipis in here

Really depends on if Vader force chokes in time or not, cause Zoro had 0 chance of escaping it and it'll definitely kill him one way or another, this is basically if Zoro succeeds in his strategy of killing early or not, it's a good match all things considered

Knowing Vader, he’d probably underestimate Zoro and engage in a saber duel either way. Since he has done this before, Zoro outskills and takes the win.

Back