• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Zephyros man I'm sorry to hear that but with that I think it's a good idea to just take a short break (irl stuff comes first)

^This

Going on a site that easily causes more frustration is not a good idea.

Take a break

so we are going by what they use first when in a fully serious state of mind? vader chokes him first for sure then. whether he escapes it or not is another problem

and yeah, a choke is 100% faster than him having to squish all of vader's body. could he still kill vader? for sure. probability of vader going kamikaze, and doing the same? kinda high imo

I mean, Magneto doesn't necessarily have to crush his everything. His helmet is metal, so he could just crush his head.

Comic magneto could do it with thinking. And he can bend metal fast. When i say fast, it mean very frikin fast.

Actually, wait, hold the phone. Vader's armour is only 8-A. Vader himself is 5-B. Crushing him isn't an option.

"But he can't survive without his armor." Not for prolonged periods he can't. The Force Unleashed shows he can live without it in the short term.

Vader heart crushes gg.

We also know Vader can without admit for about an hou

Granted he'd use the Force for that which might be a burden

If he can live without armor, then he win no matter how long he can survive. After all, all he needs is one-shot to kill Magneto.

he can survive for 2 minutes. problem is, he would have to keep TK his own body around, while fighting neto. he can do it for sure, it will just be a big problem lol

Hellbeast1 said:
Doesn't Magneto have higher AP tho?
I mean, the fight ends instantly. Both are blood lusted so it's literally just "heart crush gg". AP really doesn't mean much.

problem is that neto has enough AP to destroy a planet with enough metals. vader can do so without metal whatsoever. if vader's body doesnt have metal, it boils down to who strikes first, and since neto's body is not 5B, he might get insta killed in not time whatsoever

Okay, I'm back and calmed down.

I need to address a few things here.

Vader's body has metal like all humans. And he's covered in it.

Magneto can actually magnetize non-magnetic things passively, because comics are bullshit. He doesn't need metal in his vicinity.

Vader himself isn't 5-B. He only is with force amps. In the same vein, Magneto is 5-B with magnetism amps.

Something a lot of people are missing is that magneto doesn't need to crush vader's suit to win. Magneto can induce a seizure, heart attack, or instant unconsciousness by controlling the metal in Vader's own bloodstream.

well, there is one thing that all force users have, and thats a passive force shield. might not do much, but will prevent small attacks

Another thing all Force users have is precognition. How has nobody taken this into account? Precog allows Vader to see an attack moments before it even happens, and in some cases it allows a Force user to see an attack before the enemy even thinks about attacking in the first place. This advance knowledge acts as short prep time for Vader before Magneto has even attacked, so Vader can kill the quickest

Keep in mind that powerful Force users can react within microseconds and in some cases even nanoseconds. Darth Bane, who is about the same power level as Vader, was able to perceive the world as though time had stopped, gathering information about his enemies and environment and sensing his enemies' attacks and future positions before the mercenaries in his home even attacked and moved. And Bane did this while exhausted and having his Force focus and concentration scrambled by another Force user. Vader should be able to do something like this...

Someone please explain to me how Vader can't make the first move and insta-kill Magneto before the magnetic man even attacks

Because both have thought based attacks that instant kill. Precog doesn't make his attacks faster, it just gives him more incentive to use faster attacks.

MemeMan40 said:
Someone please explain to me how Vader can't make the first move and insta-kill Magneto before the magnetic man even attacks
Cause Precog doesn't make you move faster

They start fighting at the same time and speed is equal so at the most Vader would just know they're both about to kill each other

You guys don't understand how precog works. Of course it doesn't increase Vader's movement speed, instead it allows Vader to move or act before Magneto does. He has prep time while Magneto has none

It's like pitting two race cars against each other, each one with the same speed and acceleration. But one car's starting line is 20 meters ahead of the other car's starting point. The car with the head start is Vader

Vader gets the chance to attack, defend or whatever ("cross the finish line") before Magneto does. Magneto has to react to Vader's moves as they happen, while Vader already knows what Magneto is about to do ahead of time.

He doesn't have to react because the fight ends after they do the first move. Precog doesn't matter in a match where both people start with a move that instantly kills the other.

Precog doesn't exactly help when the ability he's predicting is thought based. Unfortunately for Vader because of what Magneto leads with he's always gonna be at disadvantage at the start, because thats two actions he's gonna need to take over Magneto's one.

Voting Magneto

The OP said random encounter in his starting post. There's no referee or umpire that says they must start at the exact same time "3,2,1...Go". There's no rules and no fair guidelines bud

The post says they spot each other in space, whether Vader spots Magneto first of vice versa. And since this is a random encounter, Vader can use Force sense to mentally "spot" and sense Magneto before Magneto spots Vader

So Vader has Force sense AND precog that allows him to spot Magneto first and conduct his insta-kill attack first

No. That's not what OP is saying. OP is saying that they have already spotted each other. So it literally is 3, 2, 1, go. That's kinda how every fight here works.

Back