• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kars has such a massive experience advantage that, even with his precog, Vader would have an extremely difficult time keeping up. However, I don't know enough about JoJo canon to say anything. My question is, can these bone blades be destroyed by a lightsaber strike?

@Omegagoldfish I would say they are fairly comparable.

Can Vader even kill Kars?

I think the fight would be a stalemate for a long while, but Kars would ultimately win with high difficulty. The Force is like nothing he's ever fought in his long life, but with his adaptation I think he'd survive long enough to not only figure it out, but counter it. Force choke is meaningless since Kars doesn't breathe, Tutaminis would stop Hamon but not much else, and although Kars doesn't technically have resistance to mental manipulation, I don't think mind tricks from the Force would be too useful.

If he grows to understand Vader's machinery, he can take on the abilities of the electric eel to fatally shock him, which would end the fight right there.

Does Vader have any way to put Kars down? this would just be a matter of time kars would eventually take Vader down, not that it would be easy tho.

So in a nutshell, Kars

Physically, Vader can't really do much to Kars. His saber may do a good job of destroying some of Kars cells, but considering that Kars once adapted to being melted by a volcano by generating a heat resistant shell, he can probably do something similar here to counter the saber.

Vader holds the AP advantage, as its Large Mountain vs Mountain+, but with Kars' reactive evolution and regen, it's not gonna do much

Vader's precog actually helps a lot here with speed equalized, so that will help him dodge attacks.

If Vader breaks out the mind hax, it's GG for Kars

It if Kars breaks out some electric eel action, than its GG for Vader

Well, kars.dies have an is of 400 and can understand technologically advance stuff thousands of years ahead of the stuff he last seen in seconds. So he should be able to figure out what darth is in mere seconds. He could also just frag the area.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Physically, Vader can't really do much to Kars. His saber may do a good job of destroying some of Kars cells, but considering that Kars once adapted to being melted by a volcano by generating a heat resistant shell, he can probably do something similar here to counter the saber.
Vader holds the AP advantage, as its Large Mountain vs Mountain+, but with Kars' reactive evolution and regen, it's not gonna do much

Vader's precog actually helps a lot here with speed equalized, so that will help him dodge attacks.

If Vader breaks out the mind hax, it's GG for Kars

It if Kars breaks out some electric eel action, than its GG for Vader
That volcano feat should be enough. In Star Wars, there are several materials that can withstand a lightsaber strike. Cortosis and Phrick. But they not only stop a strike, they short out the blade. If Kars can adapt that property, Vader's sabre is useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back