• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Sidious vs Link (Composite)

The Wright Way said:
Sidious mind haxes with a thought. Doesn't Link's time stop need the orcarina?
No, he can stop time with other items. I forget what they're called, but I know he can use them.

Kaltias said:
Well the solar system is 50 AU, I think? So dimension with a Sun = 2% 4-B

A supernova is like 5% of 4-B (a bit less but still)
From what I recall, Supernovae are 1/22 4-B, while Earth-Sun is 1/12.

On the topic of the AP thing, I was thinking about upgrading High 4-C Star Wars to 4-B.

The reason is because the guy who could cause Supernovas with a thought, also was said to destroy solar systems with a whisper.

Not trying to bring this up as an argument, since it's not on the profiles nor accepted, I was just saying.

The Wright Way said:
Can Link stop time with a thought?
Well, Link still needs to activate an item to use Time Stop and most of his hax.

Sidious needs a thought to use Mind Hax. I guess it really comes down to who's quicker on the draw.

Gargoyle One said:
That a vote for Sidious?
I guess so.

I was also thinking of a way Sidous could win that I doubt anyone would ever think of. But Sidious is able to easily destroy planets with his Force Storms. He could destroy the planet they are on, and since Link can't survive in space, he'd be finished.

I'm not sure Sidious would use this in character, but it's just a thought. And he can survive after his body dies as a Non-Corporeal entity, so he needn't worry about killing himself in the process. Since this actually happened in Dark Empire (He killed himself with his own Force Storm, then traveled across the galaxy as a spirit to one of his cloned bodies).

I guess if he had his back to the wall then Sidious might do that if I'm remembering Dark Empire right that is

Sidious FTW by conjuring Force Storms on every direction that is capable of destroying space and time, and Sidious use the Force to shield himself from the all-destroying effects of the Force Storms and let his Force Storms destroy Composite Link's existence.

Maybe Sidius can win by destroying the planet but I think Link can use Stasis rune (Composite Link can use all the wapons of LOZ right?) to stop Sidius and use the One-Hit Obliterator or the master sword to kill him

I vote for Link

Back