• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Darth Caedus
From savior to villai

Yoda
"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is."

This is EU Yoda and Caedus is in his prime (around when he fought near-even with a semi-bloodlusted Luke or so)
Fight takes place in The True Lab from Undertale, and there are deactivated animatronics, tables, beds and other objects for either to use.

Both are aware of eachother's presence, but must find the other first as both are on opposite ends of the lab.

They also know of the power the other's power, and are approaching this knowing the risk. As such neither will have any C.I.S. from their opponents.

This is ROTS-Era Yoda.

Before anyone asks why Luke is in the topics, it's for this to spread more easily as neither of these 2 get much use on the site.

They're pretty even with the force, but I say Yoda takes this with experience, and his unique body shape makes Caedus at a disadvantage during a lightsaber duel.

This is really close, but I'm gonna vote Yoda with high difficulty.

Yoda because he could reject the force lightning of Darth Caedus and he can defeat him with the Ataru form of lightsaber

DavideKirby said:
Yoda because he could reject the force lightning of Darth Caedus and he can defeat him with the Ataru form of lightsaber
Caedus, like Yoda, is comparable to but weaker than Luke. Luke is an absolute master of every fighting form, including Ataru, though in ROTJ he prefered Djem So, I personally think Luke was Niman as a grandmaster.

@Bruce

Imo, Djem So was to Luke what Ataru was to Yoda, a starting form that he was the most comfortable with - he had no qualms about changing his form to better suit the moment.

Anyway, Yoda was also a master of every Lightsabre form like Luke (excluding Vaapad, like Luke once again). Because of that and his afore mentioned advantage when it comes to experience, Yoda gets my vote.

Back