• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darquesse Downgrade

I agree. It was actually on my list to downgrade at some point.
Like, really, destroying a sun (and laying waste to a multiverse) over mostly unknown time, with unknown means, by a species that likely has a ton of unknown powers and an unknown number of members, with mostly unknown speed is just way too vague for any ranking.
They should be 7-A by scaling above Cadaverous Gant and due to fighting while having the size of mountains.

Since nobody else appears to be interested I would say this suffices. I will leave the thread open for a while after you make the changes, in case anyone gets notified by the edit and wishes to debate it.

Wasn't the point of that calc to establish a new higher low ball for the Faceless Ones

The thing is it just doesn't work even as a low-ball. Way too many unknowns.

It's better to rank them and Darquesse 7-A based on scaling a Cadaverous Gant and supported by their giant size. Gotta do a revision for that at some point.

Back