• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkseid VS Mechikabura

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any resistances of Absorption on Darkseid's profile. So I'm pretty sure Mechi just absorbs passively. I might be wrong though.

darkseid resurrects in a place outside the mechi's absorption range and then bfr the sphere of the gods if he sees that he cannot defeat him with any of his powers.

Oliver de jesus said:
darkseid resurrects in a place outside the mechi's absorption range and then bfr the sphere of the gods if he sees that he cannot defeat him with any of his powers.
I mean Mechi can teleport. Does that work? Or Darkseid can BFR at a bigger range than Mechi?

Also something is quite fishy here and I can smell it. I can smell that this is another one of Cal's abominations to spite on Dragon Ball.

1) Darkseid the range of darkseid with a boom tube via his powers that he can do without a mother box is low 1-C and mechi does not have a mother box to adapt its size, also forget that darkseid could corrupt mechi with its Corruption low 1C-1b (Corrupt the source wall) when it swallow an avatar.

2-I think it can really be lime

bfr low 1-C but not this character and corruption can fall from low 1-C to 1-B since the wall of the soucer was retcon years after the darkseid corpse also that would be if mechi absorbs the avatars and the real decides to do that.

@Oliver

Sorry to butt in a little. But after reading Darkseid's profile, I'm pretty sure that none of what you said applies to Pre-Flash Emanation Darkseid.

Apparently the feat of contaminating the source is not in his profile but if I have the scans I will make a crt but he can still confront his enemies even without that he also has the BFR via boom tubes and the Omega Effect (Can banish others by opening boom tubes on them or by teleporting them through space and time with his Omega Beams) (the boom tubes vary in range allowing the user to go anywhere in the multiverse and were accepted as able to go to TSoG).

So what's the range of Darkseid's boom tubes. If it's Low Multiversal then it's incon at best. If it's Low Complex Multiversal then Darkseid stomps.

before it was low multiverse but the statement lacked context now darkseid and any user with enough experience can open a tube boom to new genesis and that your size was adjusted the reason for The one that he does not have in his profile is because it is through a mother box that although it is not in his standard equipment as such, he can access any atheist who apocalis thong a mother box among them and although he is not in character it is more than obvious that it eventually occurred to him.

psd: the corruption of the source was rejected apparently it was a feat altogether

darkseid's wincon is basically summoning his personal mother box and sending mechi to a part of the sphere of the gods (probably new genesis) and while darkseid has immortalities low 1-C and high 1A, mechi does not happen, of course It will take darkseid time to figure it out but he can generate whatever he wants from avatars until that comes to mind

...Cal, why are you putting Mechi against a guy with 5-D immortality and EE? He's also in the middle of revisions, maybe.

Nobody voted for Mechi though. This is a stomp for Darkseid cause Tier 1 BFR.

Rose, you're one passive aggressive comment away from getting reported. I swear to god of you keep commenting about how I'm some pretty Dragon Ball hater, I'm going to ban you.

The real cal howard said:
Rose, you're one passive aggressive comment away from getting reported. I swear to god of you keep commenting about how I'm some pretty Dragon Ball hater, I'm going to ban you.
…ƒò║ƒÅ┐ƒò║ƒÅ┐ÔÜ░´©Åƒò║ƒÅ┐ƒò║ƒÅ┐

Wasn't Mechikabura's "passive" absorption debunked in the enerjak thread.

I dunno if an Omega Beam can bypass his Type 8, but I heard from some people like Oliver he has some decent BFR (Someone should call him back here)

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Wasn't Mechikabura's "passive" absorption debunked in the enerjak thread.
I dunno if an Omega Beam can bypass his Type 8, but I heard from some people like Oliver he has some decent BFR (Someone should call him back here)
no

He absorbed a Passive Black Hole. Once he transforms into Time Power Unleashed, the Black Hole becomes one with him. What was discussed was how immediate his absorption was and whether it would give time for Enerjak to Conceptually hax

Cal, you know that's not how you should be doing this. If it bothers you, report it on the RVT, don't go do stupid shit in the spur of the moment.

The new gods can create with their mother box a portal to any part of the sphere of the gods more specifically to the true new genesis or apokalis (they can go to Olympus or other kingdoms but first they would have to ask for permission, although this is somewhat more political than a true limitation)

Alright, I'm sorry. I'll stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back