• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkseid vs Lobo

IIRC, Darkseid's Omega Beam EE erases the soul. In his own words:

'Whatsoever is touched by my Omega Beams not only ceases to live, it ceases to exist! There is no afterlife, no chance of rebirth or redemption. Only the eternal agony of unbeing!'

Darkseid would probably scale to Superman who once flew so fast that Spectre had to stop him because "Civilizations beyond numbering" were at risk.

Supreme of Universe said:
Madotsuki24 said:
Supreme of Universe said:
Madotsuki24 said:
I assume that speed is unequalised for this fight.

Lobo scales to Captain Atom, who destroyed and recreated the DC universe in a single nanosecond (Calced at 3 nonillion times the speed of light), is Darkseid faster than that?
Darkseid stomped Capitan Atom, bump
Wasn't Captain Atom a lot weaker back then?
Idk
I mean, Lobo could beat Superman and Green Lantern and Superman could beat Darkseid but Darkseid beats Superman more times than not, so hmm...

I think Lobo CAN kill Darkseid. Here is a couple of weapons he can use to win this battle.

• Guilt Grenade: Lobo surprisingly has a Guilt Grenade that allows the target to feel extreme guilt for their actions.
  • Big Bruiser: Lobo created a bomb he can send back in time to kill targets in the past. It also wiped out the dinosaurs.

These are Lobo's winconditions, if the Guilt Grenade hits Darkseid, he will feel extreme guilt and be reluctant to attack Lobo and Lobo could kill him just like that. His Big Bruiser can also work on Darkseid, since Darkseid has no resistance to past attacks, heck, he even got affected by a bullet going back in time to kill him.

Yeah, but that's PIS. Apparently Lobo can keep up with The Flash and even hit him with his chains and other attacks multiple times, but can't dodge Darkseid's attacks.

If Lobo can get to Darkseid and attack him, he could explode Darkseid from his attack alone, because he has shown to defeat others who is at Darkseid's tier and possibly higher.

Fast enough to give Superman pause

They also scale to his own speed I imagine (52 Quintillion Time FTL)

All in all not only has this fight already happened, I'm nopt sure how Lobo can win here with everything Darkseid is bringing.

52 Quintillion times FTL? Lobo can easily dodge that then, since he's equal to people way faster. Also, Lobo has defeated Martian Manhunter and Shazam before, who iIrc is stronger than Superman. Lobo has even blitzed Superman before, we have no reason to believe that Darkseid will be tanking Lobo's hits. Lobo would probably punch Darkseid's chest and the top half of his chest would explode and that's GG.

Plus if it's post doesn't Darkseid have a huge AP edge? Like Darkseid is in the MegaFoe range is he not?

Secondly the OP just says both at 4-B (like his Pre Flashpoint Avatars?)

Post Flashpoint is a good but stronger then New 52 Superman who has a MegaFoe feat from that Black Hole In Doomed

If memory serves its 100 MegaFoe though I could be wrong

If it is New 52 then speed should be equalised otherwise it's a blitz

In which case Darkseid murders

If we talking Post Crisis Avatars then he scales about the same as Lobo

Back