• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkseid vs. Kirby

^I think Kirby's belly is a seperate Dimension so it depends if Darkseid can destroy those with omegabeams

in base with no items i see darkseid winning but if kirby had some of his abilitis with him it would be a game changer but over all i say darkseid wins with high difficulty due to omega beams, matter manipulation, and teleportation

Denpahero said:
in base with no items i see darkseid winning but if kirby had some of his abilitis with him it would be a game changer but over all i say darkseid wins with high difficulty due to omega beams, matter manipulation, and teleportation
^This

If Kirby has all of his abiities, I'd say inconclusive, as they have basically the same powers (teleportation, matter manipulation), with inhale hax and omega beam hax being the others. Actually, Kirby has variety on his side, while Darkseid has intellect. So those also go in the other category.

If I had to choose, I'd actually say Kirby (barely. Like 5.5/10) due to AoE, inhale has a chance of countering the Omega Beams, and I'm not sure Darkseid would take him seriously in the first place, as he's an 8 inch pink puffball.

Back