• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Under what condition is this fight considered a win for either Dovakiin or Darkseid? Pre-Crisis Avatar for Darkseid has type 8 immortality, meaning that if it was purely a fight to the death than the Dovahkiin can't really do anything, right? If it wasn't however, then this might be a closer match.

Dovahkiin is also accausal at type 4, which Darkseid may hardly touch him with reality warping *****. Bye, bye to all Mr MXY's tricks since Dovahkiin is immune to all of them.

Otherhand, Dovahkiin can manipulate concepts (time is just a part of it) through Thu'um and inate Magicka arcane art. At his level, he can manipulate reality at 2-C level and capable of defeating a being once killed 22 similar 2-C beings casually with a fire breath (Alduin). I can see Dovahkiin got this in the bag, if not he can always use his trusty deal with Daedric Princes to BFR our Seid boi to Oblivion.

I'm pretty sure Darkseid is thousands of times above baseline, so this really comes down to dragonborn's bfr having a time limit like in game or not. Because if it doesn't have a time limit Darkseid gets sent to Oblivion. Also I know some types of accausal are pretty overpowered, but is type 4 one of those. I know time manipulation, fate, and I think probability get resisted but does reality warping? I feel like Darkseid could just one punch but I maybe thinking of a different chain of scaling all together.

Yeah, but doesn't low 2-C Darkseid scale to superman who destroy a universe thousands of times bigger than ours (which I assume Nirn scales to due to it being the default size).

Alduin did the same thing and killed 22 individuals easily who also doing the same thing. Kinda equivalent in AP, but high accausality can guard you against deadliest reality warping. I will assume Wabbajack can do the BFR quicker.

Keeweed said:
Yeah, but doesn't low 2-C Darkseid scale to superman who destroy a universe thousands of times bigger than ours (which I assume Nirn scales to due to it being the default size).
DC's universe being vastly larger is the important part of my sentence. Last time I checked characters that are hundreds of times above baseline still got instantly stomped from Superman's causal glare because of how vastly beyond baseline low 2-C he is.

Back