• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkseid (DC Comics) Vs..... Princess Peach (Mario)

Peach. Peach has A LOT of weapons/magical abilities that aren't mentioned. She easily takes the advantage in hax. She's also smarter and has an higher AP/Dura

ArceusBowser44 said:
Peach. Peach has A LOT of weapons/magical abilities that aren't mentioned. She easily takes the advantage in hax. She's also smarter and has an higher AP/Dura
Really now? Peach's intetlligence on the profile is showing High opposed to Darkseid's Vastly Superhuman intelligence. Not trying to make out that Peach is dumb but still...

Mind you, whilst Peach has alot of hax on her disposal (i.e Power Nullification via the Safety Ring) what exactly is stopping Darkseid from spamming his Omega Beams (which ignore durabilty btw) or just remove her soul from her body (can't see anything giving Peach resistance to that either.)

Peach can stop time with the Time Watch, yes. But Darkseid can either travel back in time to kill her earlier or BFR her instead and send her back in time with the Omega Effect as he pleases.

Also, Darkseid has both higher AP and Dura. Solar System Level to Multi Galaxy+ compared to Peach's Large Star+ to Multi Solay System. Taking all of that into consideration, Imma vote for Darkseid with somewhat medium difficulty.

Desiromaster said:
ArceusBowser44 said:
Really now? Peach's intetlligence on the profile is showing High opposed to Darkseid's Vastly Superhuman intelligence. Not trying to make out that Peach is dumb but still...
Mind you, whilst Peach has alot of hax on her disposal (i.e Power Nullification via the Safety Ring) what exactly is stopping Darkseid from spamming his Omega Beams (which ignore durabilty btw) or just remove her soul from her body (can't see anything giving Peach resistance to that either.)

Peach can stop time with the Time Watch, yes. But Darkseid can either travel back in time to kill her earlier or BFR her instead and send her back in time with the Omega Effect as he pleases.

Also, Darkseid has both higher AP and Dura. Solar System Level to Multi Galaxy+ compared to Peach's Large Star+ to Multi Solay System. Taking all of that into consideration, Imma vote for Darkseid with somewhat medium difficulty.
http://character-stats-and-profiles.wikia.com/wiki/Princess_Peach_(Canon)/ArceusBowser44

Lol nope. Now yes, you are going to disagree with how i rated Peach, Peach is smarter AND she has too much hax

Ok. But, just a question, i never said "Believe in what i said!, i only sended the page because frankly Peach has far more hax than people say

ArceusBowser44 said:
http://character-stats-and-profiles.wikia.com/wiki/Princess_Peach_(Canon)/ArceusBowser44

Lol nope. Now yes, you are going to disagree with how i rated Peach...
I stopped reading there. However you ranked Peach on a profile that you created isn't even on this site is irrelevant in terms of this discussion. All it does is set up bias and confusion. You can't say Peach wins because a profile you wrote says so or that she has "too much hax" without bothering to list what kind of hax she'd use in this fight.

It's like if I said Megaman X beats Reinhard because I wrote a profile on the Joke Battles Wikia where X is conviniently in a higher tier and has "too much hax."

If you personally have an issue with any of the characters, you could always post a Content Revision Thread. That's what I would do if I were you.

Let's not derail this discussion. I'm still siding with Darksied btw.

Desiromaster said:
ArceusBowser44 said:

Lol nope. Now yes, you are going to disagree with how i rated Peach...
I stopped reading there. However you ranked Peach on a profile that you created isn't even on this site is irrelevant in terms of this discussion. All it does is set up bias and confusion. You can't say Peach wins because a profile you wrote says so or that she has "too much hax" without bothering to list what kind of hax she'd use in this fight.
It's like if I said Megaman X beats Reinhard because I wrote a profile on the Joke Battles Wikia where X is conviniently in a higher tier and has "too much hax."

If you personally have an issue with any of the characters, you could always post a Content Revision Thread. That's what I would do if I were you.

Let's not derail this discussion. I'm still siding with Darksied btw.
But i don't see how that is a problem. Yes, i know that the problem is that i cant use pages from other sites, but I never said "Peach is Universe level because i said so", i only said that Pech is really understimated when it comes to hax.

ArceusBowser44 said:
But i don't see how that is a problem. Yes, i know that the problem is that i cant use pages from other sites, but I never said "Peach is Universe level because i said so", i only said that Pech is really understimated when it comes to hax.
If you really think Peach is underestimated in terms of hax on this site (conviniently without backing up with reasoning of course) then just post a Content Revision Thread as I've mentioned before. Don't argue with me about it. I'll stick with Darkseid because again, BFR, Soul Hax and the Omega Beams are things that I can't see Peach properly dealing with.

Desiromaster said:
ArceusBowser44 said:
If you really think Peach is underestimated in terms of hax on this site (conviniently without backing up with reasoning of course) then just post a Content Revision Thread as I've mentioned before. Don't argue with me about it. I'll stick with Darkseid because again, BFR, Soul Hax and the Omega Beams are things that I can't see Peach properly dealing with.

I once tried to make a contnet revision thread, but unfortunately i've lost that thread lol.

Just one thing: IMO, while BFR can be a problem, soul manipulation isn't a problem at all, since Peach has the same hax with an item called "Pure Water", and she can also damage boos, so she can attack someone's soul

Being able to attack souls Ôëá Immunity to having your soul ripped out.

If you can manipulate water, does that automatcially make you immune to death by drowning? No.

Again, won't say this again, CRTs are you're best friend. The only way I see Peach winning in this firght is if Darkseid let's her win. Considereding the motive Darkseid has as stated by OP, I don't see that happening.

Desiromaster said:
Being able to attack souls Ôëá Immunity to having your soul ripped out.
If you can manipulate water, does that automatcially make you immune to death by drowning? No.

Again, won't say this again, CRTs are you're best friend. The only way I see Peach winning in this firght is if Darkseid let's her win. Considereding the motive Darkseid has as stated by OP, I don't see that happening.
Yeah but if i'm not wrong Darkseid also doesn't have an immunity to soul. So, both can damage souls, but Darkseid on a far suprerior extent.

And i get that, thanks

Random1201 said:
Mario characters are specifically unable to harm Boos if they're intangible.
if they can't do that by themselves, Mario, Peach, Bowser, Geno and Mallow have an item that literally destroy someone's soul without physical contact: Pure Water.

Can I have an instance of Pure Water harming/killing a living being by specifically attacking their soul? Or a statement that it can do so?

Also, whilst I'm here, how is Peach going to get past this?

• Matter Manipulation: Darkseid can transmute and manipulate matter, and in extension atoms, at will; he can destroy humans with a mere thought, and as such, he can even create his own creature complexions by design out of nothing, as he did when he created the being known as Strayne. Also, Darkseid can cause organisms to degrade and de-evolve.

Random1201 said:
Can I have an instance of Pure Water harming/killing a living being by specifically attacking their soul? Or a statement that it can do so?

Yes, i'm going to check the Pure Water bio. Wait a minute

Desiromaster said:
Also, whilst I'm here, how is Peach going to get past this?
  • Matter Manipulation: Darkseid can transmute and manipulate matter, and in extension atoms, at will; he can destroy humans with a mere thought, and as such, he can even create his own creature complexions by design out of nothing, as he did when he created the being known as Strayne. Also, Darkseid can cause organisms to degrade and de-evolve.
Oh, didn't see that Darkseid could do that. Well, now it depends. If Peach can use her Time Stop weapons/abilities, then she could finish Darkseid, if she can't, Darkseid would win.

However, there is another OP weapon that Peach has: Earlier Times.

Peach can activate this weapon at the beginning of the fight. If Peach loses, Earlier Times woud reset reality so that the battle never happened, however, Darkseid would not remember what happened and would not know who Peach is, while Peach on the other hand would remember any skills that Darkseid has. So, Peach would have a higher chance of winning with this. Note: just like Mario has tons of the same power-up, Peach has tons Earlier Times items, so if Peach would keep losing, well, Peach has another Earlier Time to reset the battle

And yes, the bio said that Pure Water kills any type of ghosts/spirits, it has no effect against normal enemies, but this is irrelevant, since Pure Water can already one-shot souls

ArceusBowser44 said:
And yes, the bio said that Pure Water kills any type of ghosts/spirits, it has no effect against normal enemies, but this is irrelevant, since Pure Water can already one-shot souls
What?

Random1201 said:
ArceusBowser44 said:
What?

I mean that the Pure Water is useless against normal enemies, however Pure Water can one-shots boos/spirits so even if Darkseid is a normal enemy, Pure Water would simply destroy Darkseid's soul instead of his body, since this is what Pure Water does

Random1201 said:
Pure Water specifically only affects ghosts/spirits.

But ghosts/spirits= souls.

Darkseid has a soul.

So anyway, the "Pure Water can't attack normal enemies" might be a game mechanic, since any other statements/feats say that Pure Water can one-shots any type of souls/ghosts in the game

Pure Water is specifically intended for the destruction of ghosts/spirits. The claim that it can harm/destroy souls that are within a living being's body needs a source.

Darkseid can erase Peach.

Random1201 said:
Pure Water is specifically intended for the destruction of ghosts/spirits. The claim that it can harm/destroy souls that are within a living being's body needs a source.
Darkseid can erase Peach.

Hmm...i can see your point. But we have proof, as it say any kind of souls.

But anyway, Peach has a lot of abilities that let her stop/slow down time (Stop Watch, Royal Gaze, her 2 abilities from Mario Power Tennis, the Battle Card, and etc) so if Peach can use those skills, then she wins.

And don't forget that she has Earlier Times.

Also, she has another Soul damaging weapon from Super Mario 3D World, the Light Cap

@ArceusBowser44

Where does it say "any kind of souls"?

Darkseid's abilities simply far outclass that of Peach's.

• Peach has no answer for Darkseid's Omega Beams. Darkseid's Omega Beams allow him to perform BFR , instant disintegratio , existence erasure, ect.
  • Telepathy: Darkseid can easily read minds of others anywhere in entire Universe. Using this, he can easily predict Peach's next move.
  • Darkseid can destroy Peach with a thought via matter manipulation
  • Omega Sanction: One of Darkseid's strongest variants of the Omega Beams, the Omega Sanction traps Darkseid's victims in an infinite loop of realities each one worse than the last, forcing them to live and suffer than die endless lives with no hope of escape.
  • Et cetera

Random1201 said:
@ArceusBowser44
Where does it say "any kind of souls"?

Darkseid's abilities simply far outclass that of Peach's.

• Peach has no answer for Darkseid's Omega Beams. Darkseid's Omega Beams allow him to perform BFR , instant disintegratio , existence erasure, ect.
  • Telepathy: Darkseid can easily read minds of others anywhere in entire Universe. Using this, he can easily predict Peach's next move.
  • Darkseid can destroy Peach with a thought via matter manipulation
  • Omega Sanction: One of Darkseid's strongest variants of the Omega Beams, the Omega Sanction traps Darkseid's victims in an infinite loop of realities each one worse than the last, forcing them to live and suffer than die endless lives with no hope of escape.
  • Et cetera
It said that it doesn't matter what type of ghost is, Pure Water will one-shots. And again, ghosts=souls.

Omega Beams: Again, Peach's Time Stop/Reduction skills/weapons and Earlier Times. If Peach can use those, then she beats Darkseid

Telepathy: Yes, but? Darkseid doesn't speed-blitz since speed is equalized, so Peach has the chance to do what she has to do in time

Matter: Again, Time Stop/Earlier Times

Omega Sanction: Same as before

Peach can infatuate her opponents, negate conventional durability w/the Battle Cards (Mario e Puzzle Dragons), can induce love/augmentate it, she has sealing ( she confirmed that she can seal/open the seal of the Dark Star. She can do the same for Darkseid), she can put opponents to sleep IMMEDIATELY w/Peach Blossom, heal completely, Reduce time/stop time, she can break the 4th wall (Super Mario-Kun and in Mario Kart DS), debuff her opponents BY A MASSIVE AMOUNT (Bowser himself once said that when he fought Mario, that was not his A game, and that he was extremely weak that time, so weak that he was feeling pain (Bowser Inside Story). Peach's wishing power was the thing that weakened him so bad), amplificate her stats by a lot, and one of her strongest abilities: Mute. Without physical contact, Peach can disable ANY kind of special hax/skill that her opponent has, except for the Hand to Hand combat skills (i mean, if Peach uses Mute, then Darkseid basically can't do anything, but he can kick and punch)

"It said that it doesn't matter what type of ghost is, Pure Water will one-shots. And again, ghosts=souls."

You still have yet to provide proof for the claim that Pure Heart can directly target a living being's soul.

Her Time Stop only lasts a limited amount of time and Ealier Times won't work if she doesn't exist.

Most of the hax you listed is vague,
exaggerated or less efficient than Darkseid's hax.

Firsty, what technniques does Peach use to infatuate opponents, "amplificate her stats by a lot", and "induce love"?

Secondly, exaggerations. How does "making Bowser so weak he feels pain"
quantify as being debuffed by a "MASSIVE AMOUNT"? I'm pretty sure Darkseid (or anyone else for that matter) is capable of inducing pain. There's also "Mute " which doesn't "disable ANY kind of special hax/skill that her opponent has". It literally"Silences" the opponent to prevent them from speaking. Darkseid doesn't need to speak to erase her from existence with an Omega Beam or destroy her with a thought via Matter Manipulation. Which leads me to my third point.

Peach's abilities just aren't as
efficient as Darkseid's. According to Darkseid's profile he can fire multi-purpose Omega Beams from his eyes and change its path or its intended purpose at will (making it a pain to actually dodge them) or destroy someone with a thought via matter manipulation. What if Peach falls victim to such before she resorts to her stat debuffing/time stop? What's would be her counter to such?

Random1201 said:
"It said that it doesn't matter what type of ghost is, Pure Water will one-shots. And again, ghosts=souls."
You still have yet to provide proof for the claim that Pure Heart can directly target a living being's soul.

Her Time Stop only lasts a limited amount of time and Ealier Times won't work if she doesn't exist.

Most of the hax you listed is vague,
exaggerated or less efficient than Darkseid's hax.

Firsty, what technniques does Peach use to infatuate opponents, "amplificate her stats by a lot", and "induce love"?

Secondly, exaggerations. How does "making Bowser so weak he feels pain"
quantify as being debuffed by a "MASSIVE AMOUNT"? I'm pretty sure Darkseid (or anyone else for that matter) is capable of inducing pain. There's also "Mute " which doesn't "disable ANY kind of special hax/skill that her opponent has". It literally"Silences" the opponent to prevent them from speaking. Darkseid doesn't need to speak to erase her from existence with an Omega Beam or destroy her with a thought via Matter Manipulation. Which leads me to my third point.

Peach's abilities just aren't as
efficient as Darkseid's. According to Darkseid's profile he can fire multi-purpose Omega Beams from his eyes and change its path or its intended purpose at will (making it a pain to actually dodge them) or destroy someone with a thought via matter manipulation. What if Peach falls victim to such before she resorts to her stat debuffing/time stop? What's would be her counter to such?

And no.

Pure Water: The link i posted before.

Time Stop/Earlier times: BUt both are 4-A, so if Peach would be able to stop time, she would attack Darkseid many times so that she can win. Please, have you read my comments before? Peach can activate Earlier times at the beginning of the fight

Speaking of infatuation and love manipulation, the spin-offs. It's basically her main ability. In the winning animation of Mario Power Tennis, she blow a kiss to Mario and Mario started to freak out, so this can be a sorta of Mind Control.

Infatuate, again, Peach can create heart-shaped projectails that can infatuate opponents as seen in Mario Sport Mix and Mario Baseball

Amplificate her stats by a lot: With both her heart powers and wishing powers. Plus, she has some items that increase her powers by 100% (I'm going to send you a link as soon as possible, but now i want to finish this comment)

OH MY GOD. Bowser literally said that it wasn't his full potential and that he was much weaker than the other times. In this case, we can assume that Peach can debuff her opponents by a massive amount. I think that you just skipped the important parts of my comment above...

From what i see from her profiles, any magical skills/spells are nullificated. But i have to check her profile again i guess.

Well, i can see Darkseid winning via that, but again, Earlier times can activate at the beginning of the fight, and if i remember correctly, Mario's items (in the RPG) can also be used outside of a fight. So, if anything, Peach would activate Earlier times even before the fight just because, IDK, she wants to do that, and at the beginning of the fight, even if Darseid managed to beat her, poof, another pink princess appears

Back