• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkness Bagramon vs Kronos (Doctor Who)

PaChi ... Am I realizing that you are making struggling with unknown Digimon or is it just my impression? OvO

Nope, he's struggling to find matches with rarely used Digimon.

But I will ask the obvious question PaChi. The f**k are you doing? ovo

Nice, you took your sweet time ovo

We have so many digimon profiles yet only a few are used, I'd like to change that.

We have lower than 2-A's y'know. We got a whole list of 3-C's and below who never see the light of day. ovo

Its even rarer to see a tier 1 Digimon fight, tho. They are Low 1-C.

And I literally made Greymon vs Bleach like... two days ago? ovo

Could you guys please vote or something? You know, give input ovo

'''Looking upon him directly destroys the sense of self if one does not have resistance to such an ability'''

I dont think kronos looks upon people in the same way you and I understand, tho.

Back