• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkin vs Future Green Android

Yeah he can. Getting his concepts destroyed ain’t something he can come back from tho
How does his concept manip works?
All i know from it is that he killed Pantheon who's a concept, but how will he do that to Aatrox strategicwise, since he needs to hit for a kill to delete the concept, afaik
Also, immo type 5 only guarantees that he'll become the sword if his body gets killed or expires (let's remember his body don't last long)
As much as I'd like aatrox to win, cell's a great fighter in that key and won't be killed easily so Aatrox's concept manip procs and (imo is a "when", but let's give the benefit of the doubt) if his body expires and aatrox becomes the sword, cell can just destroy it, and would try hard af until he gets angry, does a huge Kamehameha on it and it gets pulverized

I’ll admit I know next to nothing about aatrox, so idk
there are 3 main darkins in LoL (Rhaast, Aatrox and Varus), and all of them (i'm saying all of the 3 but there are more and afaik this rule apply to all of them) are immortal because the true life of them are in the weapons (Scythe, Longsword and Longbow, respectively) that lives pretty much forever, since noone could destroy them yet afaik. If you're able to kill the body (or in aatrox case, stall enough so his host is incapable of living any longer), the darkin becomes perma incapped, so if Cell can't come to any way to kill him 100%, by SBA he wins

Back