• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Schneider vs Touhouverse

Dark Schneider has everything he ever had; same for Touhou characters. Speed isn't equalized. Does he solo? If not, how far does he get?

Uh...Amitahba stomp? In touhouverse, He's literally multitude time bigger than the universe, so much that universe is basically atom to him.

I...dont think Amitabha has the hax to put Darsh down. Darsh cant be killed unless his body, spirit, and soul, all of which exist in different dimensions, are destroyed at the same time

I also believe Dark Schneider has an ability to make female characters all passive to him though it's just what I've heard.

Andykhang said:
Uh...Amitahba stomp? In touhouverse, He's literally multitude time bigger than the universe, so much that universe is basically atom to him.
Low Godly laughs at this.

Considering how universe are literally atoms to him, I don't see how he couldn't. Beside, size different alone make it impossible for Dark-something to deal anything substantial soon. It's like Sun Wu Kong trying to escape the palm of Buddha, hilariously enough.

How does being above Baseline 3A mean he bypasses Low Godly which exists on multiple separate dimensions?

So that is the only thing that can even stop him. Doesn't Dark Schneider just use abilities to kill it, also?

Second that. If i'm not wrong, I don't think his hax have deal with anything of that size before, not to mention his resistence that's probably dimension apart from anyone below him with the same attribute.

No by being Insanely faster.

When Amitahba catches him, he can use it. I remember him fighting massive enemies before.

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Flight, Magic, Telepathy, Mind Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Elemental Manipulation (Fire Manipulation exceeding 1,000,000┬░C, Electricity Manipulation, Air Manipulation), Acid Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Petrification, Sealing, Summoning, Forcefield, Creation (Can create beings from his memories), Absolute Zero, Power Nullification, Can create pseudo-black holes, Can induce nuclear fission, Can create vacuums, Can make people fall into a deep slumber, Can see through illusions, Resistance to most forms of attacks and hax through Dispel Bound, a series of specialized forcefields, Immortality (Types 1 and 3), Resurrection, and Regenerationn (Low-Godly; cannot be killed unless his body, spirit, and soul, all of which exist in different dimensions, are destroyed at the same time)

By moving his hand and letting go?

The difference is quintillion's of times (Massive understatement) worse then the comparison between a snail and a fighter jet.

Gargoyle One said:
He uses it which Amitabha proceeds to dodge.
LOL.

Amitabha dodging. LOL.

Could you dodge an atom fired at you?

Also, the moment Amitabha destroys darshe's body (Which I assume has the Dragon mecha), he dies or maybe not.

• Bloodstone: Creates a cursed space. All damage that D.S takes, his opponent suffers with the same intensity. Worked on an opponent who prior to a 130x power up was a galactic threat.

Gargoyle One said:
7,000FTL vs Novemtringentillion times FTL?
Yeah, totally.
The fact that you think Amitabha can perceive Darshe is what I dont understand.

You mean me? Or the person telling me that Amitabha can catch Darshe and then use that to catch him off guard?

I'm in the universe. So are you. I can't get out of the universe. Neither can you. If I had universal power I would be able to easily destroy the universe via it being all around me. It's like that with DS and the Buddha.

Kaiser Kōnt said:
How wouldn't he be able to see it? It is bigger than the universe.
Because... that very same reason. If you were atomic sized you couldnt see the complete size of anything material or any structure at best you'd see other atoms.

Kaiser Kōnt said:
I'm in the universe. So are you. I can't get out of the universe.
Are you actually serious?

Can you see the universe? Can you see Galaxies? Can you see space?

How do you see something bigger then the universe?

Kaiser Kōnt said:
Amitabha grabs DS.
DS holds onto Amitabha.

DS hits Amitabha with hax since it doesn't know.
Ami cant grab DS.

DS cant hit Amit.

If you close your hand, you have atoms still in it. Imagine if the atom had massively powerful hax and you couldn't kill it via any means.

Back