• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Schneider vs Doctor Fate

Ah, but at the same time, Dark Schneider was matching Uriel, who's power was constantly increasing by 130 times.

Fate has shown more abilities and hax than even Darsh. It's all a matter of how long it would take for Fate to find a way to defeat him, because the Eternal Atoms make it tricky

Not Jim Sterling said:
Doctor Fate:
Multi-Galaxy level (Managed to keep a universe from collapsing with help from the Spectre)

so he close to universe level? then he stomps, since DS DKL only manage to match Uriel which is 130x Galaxy level via Bloodstone.
Not quite. Uriel's power was constantly increasing by 130 times, it wasn't just 1 singular boost. And he was matching him a few panels before even activating bloodstone.

That said, I don't know anything about Dr. Fate. I'm just clearing up some misconceptions.

Sheoth said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
Doctor Fate:
Multi-Galaxy level (Managed to keep a universe from collapsing with help from the Spectre)

so he close to universe level? then he stomps, since DS DKL only manage to match Uriel which is 130x Galaxy level via Bloodstone.
Not quite. Uriel's power was constantly increasing by 130 times, it wasn't just 1 singular boost. And he was matching him a few panels before even activating bloodstone.
That said, I don't know anything about Dr. Fate. I'm just clearing up some misconceptions.
Yes I know first time DS win then uriel regenerated again and kinda mess up DS but if I remember correctly DS still win until uriel unleash his horse monster demon thingy that one shot DS, then DS is back at his base from and then for some reason summoned the DKL and match uriel until eventually overpowered uriel with his Loudness All Guns Blazing, but uriel is suddenly become 17 times larger and 130 times stronger and then both of them laughing their final attack togerder and in that times DS unleash his bloodstone that finally overpowered uriel, and he ended up revert uriel back to his angelic from by created back his sister.

Ehh... You are right for the most part. Except that Dark Schneider clashed with Uriel's 130x power up mode successfully before activating bloodstone. He activated it a few panels after an initial clash with him, and they were shown to be mostly evenly matched.

yeah but he is barely able to beat uriel even by bloodstone since in then end both uriel godzilla horse thingy and DS DKL is completely destroy, kinda like STTGL vs anti spiral where in the end simon need to take care the problem by himself.

Not really. They both ended up destroying eachother's current state from matching eachothers power. If anything, Uriel only had a slight advantage. Dark Schneider simply used bloodstone to hasten the process of killing Uriel. And even then, he still had another ace up his sleeve after the DKL was destroyed.

Okay so based on this, who exactly wins this fight (not using hax or whatever)?

The guy that fought someone whose power was being increased consistently by a factor of x130, or the other guy who held back the force to destroy the universe (albeit with help from another)?

CrossverseCrisis said:
Okay so based on this, who exactly wins this fight (not using hax or whatever)?
The guy that fought someone whose power was being increased consistently by a factor of x130, or the other guy who held back the force to destroy the universe (albeit with help from another)?
DS, because he is handsome protagonist while fate doesn't even have the nerve to show his face. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well, I personally don't know what hax Fate has. Someone else might though.

CrossverseCrisis said:
I can add hax then if nessecery?

yes please, at first I gonna ask if he can kill DS eternal atom, but since he has basically has dealt with universe nonsense all the time so I think he probably can, but it will be nice to actually know what hax he have.

Only impressive things i got from Doc Fate is that he has reality warping, soul manipulation, and.....that's it? He has other stuff on it but those two are the only ones i got other than being able to summon gods and shoot etheral blasts that struck me the most?

Dispel Bound protect DS from reality warping, while DS Eternal Atom is enough to shield him from soul manipulation, like seriously soul hax him is not enough to kill him, the only reason I think fate take this because I think he is close to universe level.

I guess,i'll just put some feats,since i am totally unfamiliar with bastard.

The helmet-

The helmet "outrunning" the big bang

Acheiving the "velocity of god"

Granting some sort of omniscence

Sends someone through infinite dimensions

Said to endanger all of creation

Contanins it's own universe

The amulet also contains a whole universe

Each new doctor fate embodies and has the power of all the previous doctor fates.

Fate feats-

Lord of chaos talking to fate (the lord of chaos are primordial beings that have been fighting with lords of order for the fate of the entierity of reality)

Body of pure force

Survives in a place where nothing is real, and reality is nothingness

Taps into the "power of creation" and the power was felt throughout dimensions

Not Jim Sterling said:
^ is that was his feats while he is still 3-B? because we only using 3-B Fate, otherwise he solos bastard verse.
The equipment feats are general and the fate feats are just from kent(3b)

Paimemnon said:
hmm
Seems like Darsh is faster.

Fate has hax too, generally not to Darsh-kun's level tho
Dr fate is traditionally portrayed as being beyond the concept of speed,and done things like outrace the Big bang and move at the "velocity of god",which is a fancy term for the rate of change of the universe,these feats are basically infinite speed/unquantifiable in nature.

D.S wins over here. Those who read Bastard! manga would know how and why. (Off Topic - D.S page is still not upgraded properly)

And here let me know how Doctor Fate will break Dark Schneider's Dispel Bound. Oh wait he broke one? K. More countless to go.

Nabzilla said:
D.S wins over here. Those who read Bastard! manga would know how and why. (Off Topic - D.S page is still not upgraded properly)

And here let me know how Doctor Fate will break Dark Schneider's Dispel Bound. Oh wait he broke one? K. More countless to go.
Don't say that, it's just like you say anyone who think Fate will win is doesn't know or even read bastard..

You know, I once showed that scan of Fate holding the universe to a guy, and he said that it was just a planet, and that there's context to that.

Back