• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Schneider (Bastard!!) Abilities addition: Part 1.

1. Power Nullification: Spider.

Secret art that negates the user's magical power while devouring its victim

2. Curse manipulation: Accused
Curse of the ancients that is reflected in a blue fingernail on the victim, which if they betray the caster changes first to purple and then to red, at which point they will turn to dust and reincarnate as a frog:

3. Explosion manipulation: Megadeth.
Explosive spell.

4. Summoing spell: He can summon spirits of different elements, such of fire & wind.

5. Matter manipulation: Venom--> Dark Schneider's go-to and signature spell. It summons destructive enzymes from hell which disintegrate the matter of its target:

6. Extra Bonus for Summoing: He can summon a Dragon and a Golem too:

-That's all, later on I will do the part 2 of this thread, and thus a possible upgrade for his AP, removing the "possibly" rating from his 3-A key and the justification will be changed.

The P&A additions are fine, but I would recommend changing the albums to something that would have the "Is this for ants" meme attached to it.

No iirc, deconstruction is descomposing stuff, while in this, this matter manip is vaporizing the matter
Decomposing stuff is corrosion inducement which can lead to deconstruction. Deconstruction by itself is the ability to break down something into smaller parts such as molecules into lone atoms.

Just replace the albums and update the page. If you need it unlocked I can do it later.

If you don't have a Fandom account the vast majority of pages will not let you edit anything since they default to autoconfirmed user.

i'm planning on making a big bastard revision(mostly on the later arcs of the story), so i'm pretty appreciate that you revised Characters abilities from the beginning of the story( bit lazy to read the first volumes tbh). Do you have a discord account? Perhaps we can share our thoughts and ideas on this project

Do you have a discord account?
Yeah. Its just my name here.

Really most of the revisions should be speed and AP, since those are currently really wack and the the current MFTL+ stuff are all based on a travel speed feat.

Although, I don't know why It didn't let me edit the page.

And the changes seems to be accepted, is anyone willing to edit Darsh profile and apply the accepted abilities???

do anyone know how to prevent re direct links like this?
everytime i try to access it becomes https://************/public/images/read_on_hasu.jpg

Try it now.

If it still doesn't work you'll just have to get a fandom account and give them your email.
Ok, this sucks, seems like the page still doesn't allow me to type anything....

Well, guess I will have to do the fandom account. Anyways. It will take a while, becouse this week I'm really busy with some real life stuff.

Anyways, could you apply the edits for me?, I would appreciate it.

Back