• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Samus vs Darth Vader

This is Metroid Prime DS and EU DV.

Speed equalized

Darth Vader by wraithdt
Badass father!

Dark Samus
Fight takes place in The Core of Lyoko, each combatant stands 40 yards away from eachother and are aware of the other's capabilities, and will approach this cautiously.
Vader has take any force artifacts he has ever used (knowing that this would be the fight of his life), and Dark Samus is absolutely loaded with Phazon (meaning she/it is voraciously amped for this battle)

Who wins and why?

As much as I love Vader, I'm gonna have to say Dark Samus takes this due to the Phazon bypassing Vader's durability, while Vader's telekinesis won't work very well like with Naruto vs Vader because DS has no vital organs (like a heart or brain) or weak points for Vader to exploit, and his telepathy probably won't work on DS because she's sort of crazy and a maniac.

And while he could slice her apart with his lightsaber (which is suicide because DS has far greater physical abilities than Vader) or blow her apart with telekinesis, she can regenerate from that. Plus, unlike someone like Mega Man X, and much like Android 18, Vader has no real resistance to phazon, which, if it hit his organic parts (which it likely will because it bypasses dura and armor, would corrupt him and do serious damage.

Dark Samus mid-diff for me.

This is a massive stomp if D Samus is absoulutely loaded, however, I think you meant her High 7-A form so....

Dark Samus wins for pretty much the reasons Sirius stated, Mid-Diff

This is their High 6-A Incarnations (DS is amped to the point where she is at her best as a 6-A character). Basically to the point where she matches Expanded Universe Vader in power.

Back