• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
mmm... I think that Samus can defeat Hulk even with speed equalized... but lose against Cell and post Supa, both are more durable and, in the Cell case, he can destroy the solar system along with Samus and himself, but he can regen after that

Antoniofer said:
mmm... I think that Samus can defeat Hulk even with speed equalized... but lose against Cell and post Supa, both are more durable and, in the Cell case, he can destroy the solar system along with Samus and himself, but he can regen after that
Ah I see, but how do they deal with her phazon and intangibility?

ˆhm... I actually don't known about the abilities of Dark Samus, my previous resumen only cover the basic stats...

Superman post-crisis is like 300c right? DS should be 100,000c at least, she would blitz him. She loses to only Cell here, I think, because Cell's AP>>>Samus and he can regenerate from anything she can do to him really.

.... Dark Samus MFTL? Last calculation I got had her at FTL at best. What happened to have such an upgrade? Can I have a link?

Xantospoc said:
.... Dark Samus MFTL? Last calculation I got had her at FTL at best. What happened to have such an upgrade? Can I have a link?
Yeah, sure let me just find the thread, in the meanwhile, who do you think would win?

EDIT: Heres the thread, https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/175503 , but the calc itself is missing

This is a tough one, Cell and Supes have superior stas, but Dark Samus has intangibility and durability ignoring hax...hmm

Cell is enough to kill her

.... I find it after checking it.... kind of out of context. I will present my counters here, as I am frankly iffy about this.

1) It contradicts the site. Now, I know that sadly Prime's site has been taken down. However, according to the Metroid wiki here is the spaceship which she used in Prime

Vessel Classification Hunter-class gunship Weight 136 tons Crew 1 Dimensions 9.144 meters by 6.096 meters by 2.4384 meters Drive type Relativistic: 44 MHz Power source Field-exclusion Gluino Maximum velocity Relativistic: 7.2 x 10 C This puts already at a far slower speed, as it seems it is just barely FTL+. But there is more,

More informations here: http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Samus_Aran%27s_Gunship#Samus.27_first_Ship_.28post_crash.29

2) Let us assume the ship might be this fast, when Ridley outpaced it the ship had been just travelling from outside a space station and straight into Tallon IV. I doubt she'd crash or move at full speed into a planet at that speed out of risk of shattering it to pieces. Fiction is fiction but there is a certain degree of logic which I really can't see.

3) For all we know, hyperspace or whatever exists.

https://youtu.be/K9JAf_WwTE8?t=101

Here we see Samus Aran's ship clearly disappearing in a sort of flicker of light, not unlike hyperdrive or whatever.

3) Very few speed feats have happened besides that. And yes, I am calling it an outlier. I saw Samus went to another planet semi casually, but even when next to no Phazon, she had enough juice to defeat soundly the three hunters. Also, for all we know, her speed hasn't increased.

Frankly, I know I am late, but i can't find it legit

Xantospoc said:
Cell is enough to kill her
.... I find it after checking it.... kind of out of context. I will present my counters here, as I am frankly iffy about this.

1) It contradicts the site. Now, I know that sadly Prime's site has been taken down. However, according to the Metroid wiki here is the spaceship which she used in Prime

Vessel Classification Hunter-class gunship Weight 136 tons Crew 1 Dimensions 9.144 meters by 6.096 meters by 2.4384 meters Drive type Relativistic: 44 MHz Power source Field-exclusion Gluino Maximum velocity Relativistic: 7.2 x 10 C This puts already at a far slower speed, as it seems it is just barely FTL+. But there is more,

More informations here: http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Samus_Aran%27s_Gunship#Samus.27_first_Ship_.28post_crash.29

2) Let us assume the ship might be this fast, when Ridley outpaced it the ship had been just travelling from outside a space station and straight into Tallon IV. I doubt she'd crash or move at full speed into a planet at that speed out of risk of shattering it to pieces. Fiction is fiction but there is a certain degree of logic which I really can't see.

3) For all we know, hyperspace or whatever exists.

https://youtu.be/K9JAf_WwTE8?t=101

Here we see Samus Aran's ship clearly disappearing in a sort of flicker of light, not unlike hyperdrive or whatever.

3) Very few speed feats have happened besides that. And yes, I am calling it an outlier. I saw Samus went to another planet semi casually, but even when next to no Phazon, she had enough juice to defeat soundly the three hunters. Also, for all we know, her speed hasn't increased.

Frankly, I know I am late, but i can't find it legit
This.... really isn't the place for that

Back