• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Nights Metal

From what I've heard, Barbatos' feats are: Destroying unstable universes in the Dark Multiverse, killing the Forger, who created the Dark Multiverse (Which consists of every dark thought in the multiverse) and making someone replace him, burning Dream of the Endless' library (Matt told me that's a Tier 2 feat), and binding the Over-Monitor (Note the hyphen).

Not sure if he has more, but he's consistently Tier 2.

I think we need to update the Post-Flashpoint profiles, and make new ones for others characters.

Cuz is about time already.

TheSandman31 said:
Also I'm not sure if burning Lucien's Library is a high 1-B feat since the Dreaming has been threatened by non High 1-B events/characters before
one example is when Cai left the Dreaming which nearly caused the destruction of both the waking world and the Dreaming, but Cain isnt a high 1-B dude, its just that he plays a role in the Dreaming.

Edit: Could be the same with the Dark Multiverse, since the Dark Multiverse are stories that is in Luciens Library
I agree. Besides, the burning of the dreaming was not caused directly by Barbatos himself, it was more a consequence of Barbatos' actions

Back