• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Nights Metal

@SD

If you really want to make the Batman who Laughs, then I don't mind switching with you.

I never got to chance to really check it out because Pre-Med.

I'm really excited to see MM back, though he hasn't appeared in any of the Justice League comics...

Nah it's alright, plus I know MM's abilities more than Batman Who Laughs (All I remember is Thought based Reality Warping through the cards and a lack of needing to breathe, ignoring the obvious Batman and joker abilities.)

That's a shame, I'll check it and tell everyone on the thread later then if you want.

Noticed. Batman even goes as far as to say he hasn't seen MM for a very long time in a comic that is supposedly after Dark Nights... Strange...

So the Batman who Laughs was keeping the Overmonitor captive.

Not this one, I'm assuming.

So we have a High 1-B feat for Barbatos, and several Tier 2 feats (wiping out universes, filling the forge with nothing but dark endings, trying to wipe out the multiverse).

I think it was referring to the postive universe Monitor the counterpart of the Anitmonitor not the overvoid. They have the same apperence.

@2nd

But the Overmonitor is just a giant canvas, not a personification.

As far as I can tell, Barbatos is probably going to end up being At least 2-B, possibly High 1-B, for proliferating the Dark Multiverse, killing the Forger, and burning Dream of the Endless' library.

Reppuzan said:
@2nd

But the Overmonitor is just a giant canvas, not a personification.

As far as I can tell, Barbatos is probably going to end up being At least 2-B, possibly High 1-B, for proliferating the Dark Multiverse, killing the Forger, and burning Dream of the Endless' library.
Why not At least 2-A possibly High 1-B because he killed the Forger who was supposed to be equal to Anti Monitor and the Monitor in power after all.

It could be referring to Nix Uotan, since he's the connection between Over monitor & The Multiverse. Also he needs a profile here... Badly. I may make one here... Anyways. The reason i thought that is because of the fact that no other monitor is referred to be the Overmonitor but one thing.... But it may be him. I haven't seen the comic to be 100% certain.

Also I'm not sure if burning Lucien's Library is a high 1-B feat since the Dreaming has been threatened by non High 1-B events/characters before

one example is when Cai left the Dreaming which nearly caused the destruction of both the waking world and the Dreaming, but Cain isnt a high 1-B dude, its just that he plays a role in the Dreaming.

Edit: Could be the same with the Dark Multiverse, since the Dark Multiverse are stories that is in Luciens Library

The Dreaming is getting a series which is set in the library they will probably expand on it more.

Eh, I cant read the comic currently, so no spoilers!

Also, dont dare to create Merciless and Dawnbreaker, those are mine!.

Wait.

Shouldn't we discuss what stats they should have before we make the profiles?

@Zensum and Newendigo

Please make sure the pages meet quality standards.

And also, do not use the Visual Editor.

Reppuzan said:
Shouldn't we discuss what stats they should have before we make the profiles?
@Zensum and Newendigo

Please make sure the pages meet quality standards.

And also, do not use the Visual Editor.
Someone made the BWL profile so I assumed you already started. I only intened to make the drowned one, up for stats discussion tho

@Zensum

Well no, I hadn't started since I was up to my eyeballs in homework at 4:00 a.m. last night.

I'm currently in the middle of fixing The Drowned.

Okay, I have finished the issue already, now lets talk about something:

How do we threat the 2-A power source of the characters? Because the Justice League (Aside from Flash, I think) were able to draw energy from the multiverse, do we list that as just hax?

Drawing energy from the Multiverse isn't the same as having the energy of the entire multiverse.

Okay, so how do we list the abilitie in the profiles?

Also, I made a render of Red Death, how looks like?

The Red Death
I could not get rid of the fog though.

Back