• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Gaia vs Garou

vs

Both 4-A
Speed Equal

Starry Sky = 1.688e+63 joules

Garou = 5.6394e+63 Joules

Garou has an AP advantage but ultimately the main issue to me is that Gaia's Petrification and Disease manipulation bypass Garou's defenses and Garou doesn't have NPI so he can't actually hit Dark Gaia with any of his attacks. So he has no means of victory while Dark Gaia can just turn him into a rock.
Because Garou will adapt to 3-C
Garou never naturally got to 3-C. He needed to constantly copy Saitama to reach that point.

And radiation gg can't do anything or nah? Not familiar with Dark Gaia, as I only briefly took a looksie at her (?) page.

Yeah, Gaia just goes lol petrification which to my knowledge Garou doesn't resist, and presumably high-mid goes lol at using his AP advantage, unless dura neg can pull some funny stuff

Back