• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blanked said:
Well, someone who can answer is necessary because from what I remember Yhwach was never decapitated or had his head blown up and being split in half on the way he did isn't an instant kill like decap.
Read Ichigos justification for 5B.

Even in the sequel novel it was stated that Yhwach's reiatsu is alive and can influence events, if it wasn't sealed. (Like trying to kill kazui 10 years later.) But this is a feat for 5-B Yhwach.

Yhwach revived himself while he was just a puddle of Reiatsu And like others said above he can simply decapitate Dante in the future

He's done it to Ichibe

Hst master said:
Yhwach revived himself while he was just a puddle of Reiatsu And like others said above he can simply decapitate Dante in the future

He's done it to Ichibe
I forgot lol. But how does that work ? How does killing someone's future self affect their past self.... anyways I don't see him breaking out of time stop.

Mimihagi absorbed Almighty Yhwach

And

"How does killing someone's future self affect their past self"

He can see possible future events and swap them instantly to the present.

No he really can't, he just gets time Stop negged before he uses it.

Plus it does have a limit

>Dante time stop Yhwach
>Slash him in half
>Think he died so he Release his time stop
>Yhwach rewrite his dead and The Almighty dante to oblivion..Or more or less just like when he troll Aizen.

Plus what stopping Yhwach to broke dante equipment before he can use it?

Why are you assuming that ywach can break dante's Sword ? Much stronger characters like Mundus couldn't break it so I doubt yhwach can.

Yhwach Broke ichigo merged hollow bankai sword with no effort, by comparison even after losing his hollow and quincy power ichigo bankai one shot yhwach twice.

Gargoyle One said:
No he really can't, he just gets time Stop negged before he uses it

Plus it does have a limit
Since when did yhwach get time stop resistance ? So.... Dante just has to incapacitate him for this to count as a defeat for yhwach

Also seriously how time stop will stop him to rewrite his death after dante stop his time stop because he think yhwach is death? heck how dante will time stop him first before he Almighty dante to oblivion?

Not Jim Sterling said:
Plus what stopping him to decapitate dante? consider he can see the future and understand dante danger(this is passive).
Dante just has to snap his fingers to stop time I don't see how yhwach reacts faster than that.

Dante just has to snap his fingers to stop time I don't see how yhwach reacts faster than that.

Yhwach attacks from the Future dude. He can literally attack a split second into the future. Like Not Jim Sterling has shown above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back