• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Equalized and High 6A makes a hax stomp for Yhwach.....

There's literally no way to make this fair.

Peter1129 said:
Oh well speed unequal and High 6-A Yhwach than.
Fight starts

Dante blitzes

Yhwach rewrites a future where his head pops off.

GG

In fairness, Yhwach has no way to dodge a seal from EaI if speeds Unequal. But that's unlikely to happen since any of Dante's moves except that kill him and that's not in character

TeenAngel101 said:
This guy sucks.

Yhwach I mean. I bet his character isn't even good.
He is a boring ass Villian and plays a big part in why the last arcs for Bleach were hated.

Oh he can.

What does that do? Because Yhwach sees the future he does that in and negates it, or Dante does time stop, hit Yhwach, time resumes, and Yhwach rewrites the future where is head pops

Can Yhwach make his head pop up just like that. The thing is Yhwach can see the future, but there are things he simple can't change.

Blanked said:
He did? I don't see it on his profile also because he has low-mid regen so i am not sure.
It says "Rewrite the future"

Writing ALL the stuff he could do would be redundant and cloud up the profile.

Can he use the said abilty if his mind is destroyed or inactive is the question.

If you can't prove he used the said abilty after his head was destroyed or he has been decapitated, than there is no reason to assume he can.

Mimihagi Yhwach comes after Almighty Yhwach, and he has access to Almighty in that form. He only killed Ichibei because it was possible, he CAN'T do the imposible.

Well, someone who can answer is necessary because from what I remember Yhwach was never decapitated or had his head blown up and being split in half on the way he did isn't an instant kill like decap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back