• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaka should win via hax. Dante has no way of permanently putting Shaka down while Shaka has tons of ways to put down Dante.

Well, after I chack all comments

people who vote for Shaka

Tivanenk

Celestial Pegasus

Austrian-Man-Meat

Akuto Sai12

ToAruFan

people who vote for Dante

LTB2000

now Shaka:5 Dante:1

We still need more vote.

C'mon guy!

Xanxussama1010 said:
Well,it shouldn't be that stomp.

Because both on 3-A level and also have hax.
Just because two characters are on the same tier and have hax it does not instantly exclude this match from being a stomp.

Dante's only useful abilitiy is completely made null due to Gold Saints resistance to time manipulation (as stated by Tiva), and Tenbu Horin utterly wipes out Dante. He is severly outclassed here and you cannot deny that.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Xanxussama1010 said:
Well,it shouldn't be that stomp.

Because both on 3-A level and also have hax.
Just because two characters are on the same tier and have hax it does not instantly exclude this match from being a stomp.
Dante's only useful abilitiy is completely made null due to Gold Saints resistance to time manipulation (as stated by Tiva), and Tenbu Horin utterly wipes out Dante. He is severly outclassed here and you cannot deny that.
Who's decide about time stop cann't use against Saint? It's you,right?

There's no official data about Saint have resistance about time stop.

Is Shaka used to fight on enemy that can stop time? No.

Even Aquarius Tokisada can use slow down time to other Saints. That's mean it has possibility that stop time can use against Shaka,and it's up to commenters who decide about this.

And about Tenbu Horin, Who's decide about Dante cann't do anything after take Tenbu Hori? It's you again,right?

Do you think about the phrase "characters in Naruto verse cann't damage Logia fruit users in One Piece because they haven't Haki" ?

Feel unreasonable, right? Of course Naruto verse haven't Haki.But it have Chakra that can comparable to Haki.

This case too. In Saint Seiya, Ikki can make a tie with Shaka after took Tenbu Horin.

Maybe Dante's can do that too. But just use his devil power instead of Cosmo. And it's up to commenters again who decide about this possibility.

See? Before this thread got answer. It has many chance for Dante to fight Shaka. The commenters have some choice for decide or not. This isn't stomp thread at all.

Tokisada slowed down the time of mook Bronze Saints, so it's not even a comparison. Though I agree it's not a stomp thread.

Xanxussama1010 said:

Even Aquarius Tokisada can use slow down time to other Saints. That's mean it has possibility that stop time can use against Shaka,and it's up to commenters who decide about this.

And about Tenbu Horin, Who's decide about Dante cann't do anything after take Tenbu Hori? It's you again,right?

Do you think about the phrase "characters in Naruto verse cann't damage Logia fruit users in One Piece because they haven't Haki" ?

Feel unreasonable, right? Of course Naruto verse haven't Haki.But it have Chakra that can comparable to Haki.

This case too. In Saint Seiya, Ikki can make a tie with Shaka after took Tenbu Horin.

Maybe Dante's can do that too. But just use his devil power instead of Cosmo. And it's up to commenters again who decide about this possibility.

See? Before this thread got answer. It has many chance for Dante to fight Shaka. The commenters have some choice for decide or not. This isn't stomp thread at all.
This post sucks and I'll point out what's wrong with it.

A) Ever since Hyoga fought Tokisada in Omega. Or Rhada fought Orphee in the original. Or Aspros-Defteros fought Kairos.

B) Shaka is higher than people who have shown to resist time stops, very good time stops might I say.

C) Again, Tokisada slowed down mook Bronze Saints. Not even a comparison to Shaka.

D) Unless Dante can function without a mind, then yes, Tenbu Horin is highly effective.

E) "In Saint Seiya, Ikki can make a tie with Shaka after took Tenbu Horin" OMFG this is the worst and shows you have no clue what you're talking about. Ikki had the 7th sense. Nowhere in DMC is there a 7th sense of any kind. Dante gets his brain shut off.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Tivanenk said:
Though I agree it's not a stomp thread.
Care to elaborate on why that's the case? Because I disagree completely.
You're acting as if though Dante has no chance of winning. Tenbu Horin isn't an instakill technique. Dante has enough time to retaliate with moves of his own. And if he does get Shaka, he may beat him.

How is this a stomp thread?

Shaka can still rip Dante's soul from him at will, and trap him in real-like illusions he can't counter, and summon spirits to attack his soul.

Tenbu Horin would turn Dante into a living vegetable. Shaka wins this 10/10 due to being superior to Dante in every way. People also act as if Dante only needs to get one good hit in...Shaka has returned from being blown to dust, so a few cuts here and there are nothing to him.

Atomic Regenerationn is nothing to sneeze about either. I mean, I agree that Shaka outhaxes him and win. But why does everyone call a match where one has a hax advantage a stomp?

Tivanenk said:
Xanxussama1010 said:

This post sucks and I'll point out what's wrong with it.
A) Ever since Hyoga fought Tokisada in Omega. Or Rhada fought Orphee in the original. Or Aspros-Defteros fought Kairos.

B) Shaka is higher than people who have shown to resist time stops, very good time stops might I say.

C) Again, Tokisada slowed down mook Bronze Saints. Not even a comparison to Shaka.

D) Unless Dante can function without a mind, then yes, Tenbu Horin is highly effective.

E) "In Saint Seiya, Ikki can make a tie with Shaka after took Tenbu Horin" OMFG this is the worst and shows you have no clue what you're talking about. Ikki had the 7th sense. Nowhere in DMC is there a 7th sense of any kind. Dante gets his brain shut off.
I know. I know. You don't need to explain me.

I'm the one who send request this match to update on both profiles. That's mean I already accept your opinion.

I just tried to explain to Austrian about this isn't stomp thread because there's some chance that other people think about Dante can win this match.

Maybe someone think that time stop against Shaka and vote for Dante.

Maybe someone think that Dante can use Regenerationn for recover after take Tenbu Horin and vote for Dante.

My point is there's some chance that people vote for Dante. So,this isn't stomp match. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back