• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well he still ends up irradiated to death

that is how the radiation is applied, through it's blast

I don't think cosmic radiation covers being right next to a nuke

Heat stuff should be covered under dura

That being said, what even is this matchup

It isn't though, at least not inherently. The issue with it is that outside the earth's atmosphere there's no protection from it so it's actually a thing one has to consider, but I'm fairly sure that given how a nuclear detonation will briefly be hotter than the surface of a star at detonation, in that moment you'd be getting more rads too. Distance is also a factor here. Cosmic and nuclear radiation are formed by the same process, stars are powered by nuclear reactions.

I mean, it depends on the ammount of rads Tsar can produce uppon exploding, I think?

I mostly dunno about this and only got informed to defend Godzilla against Metal Bat

>but I'm fairly sure that given how a nuclear detonation will briefly be hotter than the surface of a star at detonation

Isn't that like 8-A? with the core being somewhere along the lines of 6-A?

>Distance is also a factor here.

This is a given, it depends on how close he is, judging by the OP Tsar will explode right on his face in the top of the tower, the amount of rads he can get there can go to the millions but only last for like 1 second before dissipating as most of that move at near speed light.

We kinda need to figure out how much rads one can get on the space.

Also, also, he has more or less 30 days to live if the radiation is too much for his resistance, if his resistance is bigger then this is a walk on the park.

Realistically, Dante wins in this scenario 9 times out 10 with speed equalization because no matter how speed is equalized.

This all depends on where Dante and Bomba are relative to each other at the start of the "battle". If it just explodes literally on top of him then he maayyybe won't survive but if it has to drop on the ground Dante could just run circles around it until it hit the ground. If it starts 15 km away then Dante would be 15km away from it when it detonates and will always have a 15 km lead.

Basically, Bomba can't do anything here (I know, that surpised me too) with speed equalization.

>If it just explodes literally on top of him then he maayyybe won't survive

If the amount of rads someone can get from cosmic radiations are something big then Dante obviusly takes it to the face like a man and nothing happens to him, besides being naked :v

"Besides being naked"

Dude, have you see his clothes? Nothing is breaking through that. The only thing that's gotten through Dante's clothes is the durability neg and spatial Manip of Yamato. In other words, Dante wouldn't be naked.

what am I doing with my life

DarkGrath said:
"Besides being naked"
Dude, have you see his clothes? Nothing is breaking through that. The only thing that's gotten through Dante's clothes is the durability neg and spatial Manip of Yamato. In other words, Dante wouldn't be naked.

what am I doing with my life
Thats illegal

Im going to have to fine you with Three Lesbian Noises for that one.

Back