• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm not defending sonic. But both sides have the most ridiculous wank I've seen on the wiki thus far.... And they have no feats for it

I'm not defending sonic. But both sides have the most ridiculous wank I've seen on the wiki thus far.... And they have no feats for it
Damn you really just ignored all the blogs Tony and the Sonic supporters just posted and how the energies and stuff operate. Already you're painting a bad look for yourself.

Let's say the blog is accepted and both sides have layered hax based on More energy > Higher hax that trumps weaker one

Sonic has multiple infinite power that trumps infinite power

Does Dante have infinite RE adaptation?

Does Dante have infinite RE adaptation?

TL;DR: In both layers of everything and RE/AD sonic is getting outmatched hard af, in wiki lingo Urizen went from 6C/FTL to very high into Low 1-C/immeasurable in a couple of hours at worst and then proceeded to keep getting the same power boost for another 25 hours and Dante's RE/AD allowed him to keep up for all that time.
2 dimensions worth of infinity.

Let me ask Bob. There was something being discussed about higher D hax not necessarily equating to the wank that is being established here

Back