• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante vs SCP-682

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Dante.(Devil.May.Cry).full.1880045
Scp 682 commission by themefinland-d8w717s

Yet another 682 vs match. In character, no prior knowledge or prep time, all weapons and abilities, 682's universe destruction upon death is restricted. Who wins?

682 - 1

Dante - 0

Inconclusive - 0

To be fair exept sealing I don't see anything Dante could do against 682 than others can't. Even dimensional cutting will only get him so far before 682 adapts. Not only that but he is Immune to reality warping. Even if he DO kills him (Which is highly unlikely) Low 2-C death bombs gets him anyway.

As for sealing, I'd like to know how it works, as 682 can apparently moves through dimensions, so simplying BFR'ing won't work.

As of now, my vote go to 682.

Ah well. Even without that, the only thing Dante can hope to do is stopping time and spamming Yamato until he dies. Which would require previous knowledge to 682's regen. By the time Dante figures it would, 682 would have most likely adapted already.

Back