• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante Vs Omegamon(DMC Vs Digimon)

Ego

Rules:

Both high end 1-C key is used

Speed is equalized

Standard equipment

Dante:

Omegamon:

Tier 1 DMC actually got accepted
gold1.jpg

Judging by the profiles Omnimon has a 10D attack, can Dante beat him before he uses it?
Depends on if he leads with it.

it should neg layers of high-godly in the future since we're gonna be quantifying the light and darkness stuff but atm dante like stomps horribly

I listed like 20 when composite FF was fighting him. Unless you have more or tiers change he will still regen :v
both are gonna happen actually though we're still looking for a better baseline for hax since it could be much much higher
What does kek stand for?
at result not changing since we do have alot to add and i don't want to spoil the fun

both are gonna happen actually though we're still looking for a better baseline for hax since it could be much much higher

at result not changing since we do have alot to add and i don't want to spoil the fun
Dante will always love a challenge

Back