• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nier Hitoshura said:
It seems that the fight boils down to if Dante time-stops or time-slows before Mukuro concept locks Dante.
Bullshit, type 2 conceptual manipulation is there and she lead with that.

But wait no she can't do that because time-stop/slow due of 10 meters shit, yay

F*** this.

Bullshit, type 2 conceptual manipulation is there and she lead with that.

But wait no she can't do that because time-stop/slow due of 10 meters shit, yay

F*** this.

To be fair, Dante doesn't lead with Time-slow or time-stop. So, she could concept lock him before he decides to pull it out.

Terrible prank if it involves sounding rude

This is the internet, Sarcasm is much harder to get

RebubleUselet said:
Off-topic, but what do you guys think about Dante vs Bayonetta as of now, especially when Bayo's baseline feat was brought down to 180~ petatons?
They would have children that's how Accelerator, Ragna, Karna, and Nia Honjou are born.

The Causality said:
Well:
If i correctly understand, Mukuro can Lock GG and Dante can OS

And we cannot know how start first and win, right?
We understand that Dante is able to one-shot thanks to superior stats, and Mukuro can win via Lock.

It was if Dante will lead with Time-Slow or Time-Stop, which he doesn't, as it would seal the deal in his victory if he does. However, cutscenes say that Dante usually leads with Ebony & Ivory, but gameplay says that he leads with attempting to cleave the opponent in half with Rebellion.

Considering that I gave Dante his DMC2 personality, he will likely pull out Time-Slow or Time-Stop much faster than any of his other incarnations, however, he isn't going to lead with it, because, it is not his character to lead with something like that.

Yet pulling up a pistol and pulling the trigger is just as fast as raising a hand and saying lock

Nier Hitoshura said:
RebubleUselet said:
Off-topic, but what do you guys think about Dante vs Bayonetta as of now, especially when Bayo's baseline feat was brought down to 180~ petatons?
They would have children that's how Accelerator, Ragna, Karna, and Nia Honjou are born.
Do not forget about Kyoko too

RebubleUselet said:
Nier Hitoshura said:
RebubleUselet said:
Do not forget about Kyoko too </div>
Who is this Kyoko you speak of?

The Causality said:
So i guess Inconclusive then?
After sometime seeing the comments and some of the discussion, I think I have an idea on who wins, but since I'm the OP I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say. I remember other sites frowning upon OPs usually saying who the winner would be, not sure about this site.

It is frowned upon but it doesn't stop people from saying it, can't say I reccomend it though

Ah, alright.

Well, the only thing I'll say is that there isn't anything preventing Mukuro from evading a bullet. However, I think if she did that. Dante would attempt to get close and use Rebellion. So, I honestly think it comes down to if Dante can get close to one-shot, or if Mukuro can pull out Lock before he gets close to one-shot her.

RebubleUselet said:
RebubleUselet said:
This is a mismatch either way
I mean seriously, a 6-C against a High 6-A.
But otherwise, yeah this is Inconclusive.
To be fair, the 6-C has the hax to at least pull a win against the High 6-A if they can use it in time before the High 6-A one-shots. I'm not saying the 6-C wins, but the 6-C at least has a chance against the High 6-A

Anyways, how many votes is that for inconclusive?

Nier Hitoshura said:
To be fair, the 6-C has the hax to at least pull a win against the High 6-A if they can use it in time before the High 6-A one-shots.
I don't think you get what mismatch means.

And tbh, I could put literally any character with high AP against a guy who's much weaker, but has bonkers hax to back it up, and deem it inconclusive.

Fight starts

> DMC2 Dante raises his hand and shoots

Meanwhile

> Mukuro raises her hand and say "Lock"

That's a solid Inconclusive scenario

@Reb

Then you can say Mukuro vs Apostasia and Blazblue matches against higher enemies is mismatch.

Weird to see Dante stalemate Mukuro because you know, the hax thing, but whatever, incon FRA.

I have many issues with this match honestly

Meanwhile, Nerose/Astaroth vs Mukuro will coming sooner or later, and last match for her will make me feels guilty in my life :v

Back