• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante vs Mephiles the Dark

Blueblur24 said:
Actually there was an old thread questioning the legitimacy of sonic's high 6-A tiering. It was never truly decided what his base tier was people just stopped discussing it. I could link it if you all want me to.
I mean there is a good amount of High 6-A feats. The Eggman robot powered by Earth's biosphere, Iblis and Ifrit being able to scorch the surfaces of planets, and Infinite's miniature sun which would've turned the Earth's surface into ashes.

Blueblur24 said:
It's a long thread with about 336 comments but Here it is. Here is also a continuation of the previous thread.
Definitely do not agree with 5-A low end super forms. The only 5-A a super form has fought is Perfect Chaos, and Sonic later defeated him in base form in Sonic Generations. Every other super form boss is either 4-A or 2-C except for Low 2-C Time Eater.

Nobody is questioning Sonic's tier. What being questioned is the "total fatalities" method that was used in the blog Sonic-verse pages link to. The result is still of the same tier with "near-total fatalities" method, but with slightly lower values (511 petatons vs 366 petatons)

reviving bump

Mephiles got a few changes, so keep that in mind as well

Since Dante has a far higher scaling chain this match really could go either way since Mephilis had a huge AP downgrade

This seems like a pretty complicated match, but I personally think Dante FRA (just barely though)

There's been no reasons made since their AP/abilities were changed

My apologies, reading through this at night with a cold while tired as crap. Somehow missed the point about their abilities being changed. Retracting my vote unless someone else has some info.

Back