• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting for Lavos because he can just alter all of dantes memories and make him just a standing still like idk who he is and then he wiill absorb his powers and kill him.

Dante shoots him with an Almighty Attack.

Good Game.

let me guess blah blah dante kills and maybe one shots lavos blah blah other timeline BFR....sums it up what mostly happens i think OVO (unless there is something missing idk on either 2)

Oh yeah, that's a thing.

....Unless we're talking SBA... Which means strongest versions used.....

Which means Lavos is High 2-A so

TISSG7Redgrave said:
let me guess blah blah dante kills and maybe one shots lavos blah blah other timeline BFR....sums it up what mostly happens i think OVO (unless there is something missing idk on either 2)
Possibly Lavos getting nulled of that through AP

Okay, OP nows says 2-A versions....

But not which 2-A version so Dante one-shots with good ol' Almighty.

Gargoyle One said:
NANO ALMIGHTY ATTACKS SON

THEY BYPASS MID GODLY AND ALL FORMS OF DEFENSE
(Within practicality) ,THE SPACEFLEA GETS REKT

so you're telling me that dante with a bullet can simply one shot lavos and his BFR from other timeline BS won't work that well for him???

TISSG7Redgrave said:
and his BFR from other timeline BS won't work that well for him???
Considering this is likely the version of Lavos that basically fused with his clones from all tikelines.... There isn't exactly a clone to bfr.

oh...oh...so it turns out 5-A is more broken cuz of clones but 2-A has AP but its cuz clone horseshit died with it...what a trade off kek

TISSG7Redgrave said:
oh...oh...so it turns out 5-A is more broken cuz of clones but 2-A has AP but its cuz clone horseshit died with it...what a trade off kek
Well, only as the Time Devourer.

but the AP advantage of Dante is ludicrously higher so one bullet = a very dead lavos tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back